Need For Speed Payback suggestions

by lucasbsmm

Original Post

Re: Need For Speed Payback suggestions

★★ Novice
We def need more cars. -Mitsubishi Eclipse 1998 2005 2008 -Toyota supra -Bugatti -Ferrari 458 spider - Mazda furia -Lamborghini miura -gto -Chevelle -nova - coupe or sedan 90's civic -stingray - Ferrari 599 gto -Ferrari f12 -Lamborghini veneno -Ferrari Enzo -ferrari f40 -Ferrari f50 and many more I can't think of at the moment. --Cockpit view would also be awesome. --adding different color headlights like orange, green, blue and red. -- a easier way to get neon, smoke and nos colors it's been a really long time since I've got blue or red neon and I'm in a huge demand for them. Add them to shop as example -- free roam cops -- more activities in online freeroam such as cops, races ways to make cash online with friends etc -- fixing online races would be nice also, ppl always go to wreck everyone during races instead of using skill. Make everyone like a ghost car so no foul play as example -- I CAN NOT STRESS this ENOUGH we need more car wraps even if it limits from adding decals we gotta be able to change car colors if we wish, infinite car slots is brilliant but 50 paint jobs is awful. My friends and I play regularly and most of us have 200+ cars. I have 243 at the moment and it's sad I can't paint over half of them and I still have 29 race cars to buy. Other than that great game guys, best in a very long time despite what everyone else is saying. If y'all actually even look at fan suggestion could you at very least let me know this is under advisement
Message 11 of 17 (1,111 Views)

★ Apprentice
man its good how a tons of feedback is coming but i think developer ghost games no longer care to listen us anymore they r not even bothering to remove bugs ghost games is dead and they just make the worst game of nfs now they must be laughing on the feedback of us and making fun of us . they got there money and now just enjoying seeing our precious feedback and making fun of it
Message 12 of 17 (1,095 Views)

★★ Novice
New update tomorrow sounds good. Can't wait for Firebird, online freeroam events and new freeroam bait crate. Def still need a increased paint wraps but I have faith y'all will get to it. More cars would still be nice I can understand if y'all can't get Ferrari, but eclipse,better civic, supra should be in range. Also smart idea to make dlc cars 399 max and super build capable. Hopefully this dlc is better than speedcross which wasn't bad but would have been a lot better with more than 2 new cars.
Message 13 of 17 (1,023 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Good suggestion and add ferraris
Message 14 of 17 (971 Views)

Re: Cockpit view yesterday, Cockpit today, Cockpit forever!

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah
Message 15 of 17 (943 Views)

★★ Novice
What I want to know is there going to be a repeat of abandoned cars in a que, I just started playing a month ago, and would enjoy getting the abandoned cars that i missed.
Message 16 of 17 (854 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I love the idea of movie cars like the trans am and the DB5. Offer a couple more big pop culture cars like maybe the 68 mustang from Bullitt or any cars from the fast and furious franchise like the 69 Charger Daytona.
I really like the idea in this thread of being able to add blowers to these cars. Also with some cars that are already in the game, they have similar body styles to other years of that particular car. For example I know the 69 mustang us the option for a 69 front end or a 70 front end. I think that should go along with other cars that have similar features to other years like maybe for the foxbody mustang, you could have the front end of a 79-86 foxbody as well as the current one.

I absolutely love Payback. It's a good mix of old with new cars and the whole derelict search and building your own car is perfect.
Message 17 of 17 (699 Views)