Camaro Z28 2014 or Camaro Concept

Neons under the car

Blower on the Camaro 350 1967

Green or red headlights

Cockpit vision

Message 1 of 17 (3,104 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Payback suggestions

★★ Novice

I want the option to go to a dealer (japan, eroupe, american) dealer to buy the cars there and when you buy it, it will deliver it to your garage.. and also make the option to chose the garage places and design or decorate thr garage of our liking. And can we set up or participate car meets and do a on the spot drag race or a race? That would be nice.. and will there be mountains or canyons to drift on? Well im now just asking questions now XD

Message 2 of 17 (3,070 Views)

★★ Guide

@NFS_Epikz dealers are confirmed to be separate from the garage, however, i don't think it's going to be like the TDU dealers like you are suggesting. i think it's going to be more like most wanted (2005) and carbon. 

Message 3 of 17 (3,039 Views)

Cockpit view yesterday, Cockpit today, Cockpit forever!

★★★ Guide

Really, cockpit vision is the great thing, I don't care with neon, but I like of cars, Camaro Z28 is nice, no need change the colors of headlights.

Message 4 of 17 (3,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Where are the blowers to the cars
Message 5 of 17 (2,845 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We need new cars for example a 66 Chevy chevelle, a Nissan s14, a Honda crx, a 2005 Lexus IS 300 or a 98 civic coupe because the hatchback isn’t the best looking civic, these cars would make the best drag, race, drift, runner, and off-road cars. We should be able to press the same analog stick for turning off your car to just lower your car and actually drive it that height and when you want it back to original height you press it again as you’re driving. We need to be able to widen the track width, stretch your tires, and lower the car even more than we can now because come on Need for Speed we all have a ricer side. Cockpit view would be great. Body panels such as bumpers and hoods should be able to come off because we like drift missles not perfect show cars
Message 6 of 17 (2,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I would love to see a Plymouth Duster, I’ve never seen one in a game before! a Chevy nova or chevelle would be cool too
Message 7 of 17 (2,690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Cars I would like to see in the game:

- Alfa Romeo 4C Competizione

- Jaguar C-X75 and XJ220

- McLaren F1 GTR / LM

- Saleen S7

- Aston Martin DB9

- Bentley Continental

blower for all the vintage muscle cars as OP suggested

and please remove the white circle surrounding my location on the minimap, it really makes noticing other racers close to me difficult

Message 8 of 17 (2,680 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@DriftEnemyRich, @vizibal

I am agree with you we need more :eahigh_file:,

also I would like to see more tuning opportunities more bodykits, single parts, new wheels, decals, unique decals etc. or story expansion about old Iconic stars, in NFS 2015 we got Eddie

so how about  Cross, Darius, Ryan Cooper (I know he is in jail), Razor, Mia etcetera.

I mean some of them made an cameo behind the cameras (Cross and Ryo Watanabe) I would like to get a challenge series like we had in "The Run" and take their cars. Razor with his M4, Cross with his upgraded Crovette, Darius with his new Car (Audi?)

I hope we get something big or overhaul expansion. I mean Need for Speed: Payback isn't an epic fail it is a great game so far and I liked that.

Message 9 of 17 (2,667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

With Eastside boy in Fortune Valley doing the Speedcross I was wondering something. Why not have him talk to Eddie and Melissa about the Outlaws Rush and getting the Eastsiders back together for that? They could have them in the game as Roaming Racers with the pink slip option being a quest line maybe.. 1st race against them is the introduction to who they are. 2nd race we get their 1st cars from a pink slip race. They come back on race 3 looking for payback and we take the 2nd car and then get a shot against Eddie.. Just an idea.

I also could see an update that has Tyler doing a Blacklist type story line to draw out some old Blacklist bosses and then have Jess use a cop car to take the boss or bosses down. That could be a story update like the Speedcross one. They say in game Jess used to be a cop so why not? We could get a cop car dealership after we beat that story where we could buy the cop cars used in the story.  Like how we get the 2 cars used in Speedcross story. But then on other cars in dealership we would be able to buy we could get 2 options. One predesigned car based off cars from the various games Option 2 for those cars is a clean model. That means we can customize it and do our own designs on it. For example all of us Dukes of Hazzard fans could get a 4 door clean cop car to make a Hazzard cop car to go with our General Lee's. say one of these 

Hazzard police cars (AMC Matador, Dodge Polara, Dodge Monaco, Plymouth Fury)

There are folks who have made cop car wraps already and so this just lets them do it for an actual cop car. Then they can go to ALLDRIVE and chase their friends around and have something to do there.

Message 10 of 17 (2,593 Views)