Need For Help : Buying

by 27_DonutEater_27

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need For Help : Buying

★★★★★ Newbie

Should I buy Need For Speed : Payback or Need For Speed : Payback deluxe edition?

Also is getting the NFS bundle better than buying it one by one?

Message 1 of 6 (441 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need For Help : Buying

★★ Guide
I don't know if there will be more content in future which is for free if you own the deluxe edition, but till now there is only the speedcross dlc.

The speedcrorss costs 8 Euro and the deluxe upgrade 20 Euro. So if you not need the deluxe extras (3 optical tuned cars, a licinceplate design, and some special colors for nitro, smoke and underglow) the standard edition plus speedX is the better choise.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (512 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@27_DonutEater_27

The choice is up to you. You can compare the Editions using the info at this link:

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/deluxe-edition#compare

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (432 Views)

★★ Guide
I don't know if there will be more content in future which is for free if you own the deluxe edition, but till now there is only the speedcross dlc.

The speedcrorss costs 8 Euro and the deluxe upgrade 20 Euro. So if you not need the deluxe extras (3 optical tuned cars, a licinceplate design, and some special colors for nitro, smoke and underglow) the standard edition plus speedX is the better choise.
Message 3 of 6 (513 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I agree with KGR84, standard edition + Speedcross extension is the better option : almost same content for lower cost.

Message 4 of 6 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you for the response :D
Message 5 of 6 (376 Views)

★ Guide

You should NOT buy NFS Payback at all unless you plan to play only on single player. 

Message 6 of 6 (345 Views)