Re: Nba live 20 suggestions

by M4DF3rn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nba live 20 suggestions

★★★★ Novice
NBA%20LIVE%2019NBA LIVE 20
So I just recently switched back to nba live 19 from nba 2k and I love the game I just thought I would contact ea for suggestions I would like to see in NBA live 20.
First and foremost, you guys have to integrate a Nike recreation league like nba 2k has the Jordan rec league. And change the draft in my career to when you do get drafted the real rookie who were drafted there in reality are still on the team.
The Nike league would be exactly like live run but you'll have home and away uniforms and always played in a Nike gym. Stats, win and loses are tracked.
I would love to see real life over the back fouls and traveling violations as well.
As far as gameplay real life crossovers would take this game to the next level. Also the dunks and layups I would like to see being more realistic depending on the situation of the defense.
Also falling from a crossover in the NBA is seldom but it does happen more often from a good crossover. Make it to where if they fall or stumble they can't recover or play defense so easily. I a few more ideas as well. This game will be awesome if they do it correctly! Also make it possible to crossover the AI on any level and also stop them on any level. It's sometimes impossible to stop them.
Real life deflections as well. Add more icon superstars and player types when creating players. Ex. Penny hardaway, Charles barkley-small post player, Dell curry- bench scorer, Tracey mcgrady - athletic wing etc.
Message 1 of 20 (4,957 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @DrankDequon.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 20 (4,903 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

We also need a jump shot creator!!! Instead of using jumpshots of nba players. Also the latency in live run effects jump shot timing, make it the same jump shot timing across the board.

Message 2 of 20 (4,920 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also a post play shouldn't have more than 75 dribbling, having a post player that can crossover and dribble like allen iverson isn't realistic, because they can already dunk like Vince Carter it makes them invincible. Also a guard shouldn't have rebounding like shaq in the 2000's unless they have a Westbrook build. Once these little things are fixed game will be more awesome.

Message 3 of 20 (4,912 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @DrankDequon.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 20 (4,904 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No problem!

Message 5 of 20 (4,891 Views)

★ Guide

Bring back 5 vs 5 upto 21. These long 4 quarters games are making players to greedy, not passing or not playing and handicap us. Leave the full 5 on 5 for the purest but bring back the street 5 on 5 upto 21 with or without fouls your choice. When I mean 5 on 5 I'm mean live run with online players full lobbies not invite your 5 friends vs ai. Thanks Just look at Nba live 2018 that's what we need.

Message 6 of 20 (4,854 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think we should keep the 4 quarters and also add a 5 vs 5 mode that goes to 21.

Message 7 of 20 (4,831 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Bring shirtless as a option for when you reached level max. Bring more tattoo with custom options to write a tag on your body.

Fix handicap on games where ppl are not playing or getting three in a key on purpose by implementing a way to kick ppl out and maybe bring fresh ppl in with a icon bonus or xp bonus to compensate. Force ppl to not quit games without getting a penalty so ppl will play better.

Fix stat some for overall of 99 where some ppl have extra sp and are glitched out making them max at 96, 98, and not truly on 99.

Continue to bring the courts already out and add new ones to have a awesome catalog of courts maybe double in size like 30 courts overall.

Fix lag on game as well on store animation when viewing clothes. Speed time on opening crates, Still take too long, just click and bang, open.

Have player of the game depend on not only your dunk but on how you overall play with a score system. Like if you get a rare dunk but you are ball hogging or getting three in a key to prevent other team m8s from getting a dunk or score, don't let that person be awarded player of the game. Make player of the game mean something with a overall system as well as a dunk or three pointer or block etc.

Impose ball hoggers for Live games and make one for Getting the ball to many times. Not playing like a team penalty, or inconsiderate of your team m8s.

Message 8 of 20 (4,816 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Definitely agree, they need to make the live run better in that aspect.

Message 9 of 20 (4,807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's cool seeing members from the EA team reading and responding to posts.  Inspired me to be involved.

I'd like to suggest team creation, not just a court creator. Choosing my own city, designing jerseys, managing the conferences; I'd be more invested to the Franchise mode. I'd also like to be able to manage a franchise with my friends and family that play the game.  Thanks for reading,and considering suggestions from the community!

Message 10 of 20 (4,514 Views)