Nba live 18 Positions

by Alldunks1

Original Post

Nba live 18 Positions

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello, I just wanted to state an issue that I am having with the game. I made a 6'5 wing scorer and they made him a small forward but I was trying to make him a shooting guard. Is there a way you can change positions in NBA live 18?

Message 1 of 9 (10,563 Views)

Re: Nba live 18 Positions

★★ Novice

wing scorers cant be guards in this game thats what backcourt defender is for

Message 2 of 9 (10,484 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here, 6'5 212 lbs shooting guard wing scorer. I need to be a 2 guard. I am heavily out matched
Message 3 of 9 (10,172 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
@bilbomicahlei Strange that you would say that considering in the character creation clearly states that you can be a wing scorer at shooting guard. And the photo shown is Demar Derozan (who is a SG) to give you an idea who plays like that.
Message 4 of 9 (10,170 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is a real issue. Just let us pick our positions for Christ sake. I don't like rolling the dice every time I make a player. I have a Center who is playing PF and taking minutes from Kristap Porzingis. 

Message 5 of 9 (10,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game in general severely puts a limit on the type of play style you can develop for your player. 

Message 6 of 9 (9,970 Views)

★★★ Novice
I made a wing scorer and he was sg. Everything else was sf.. Stupid
Message 7 of 9 (9,585 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same. I figured the height would have something to do with it but it doesn’t. I made a 6’5” Slasher to see if he would be a SG but nope. He’s a PG. they need to change this.
Message 8 of 9 (9,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Alldunks1 I made a 6foot 2 wing scorer SG on toronto and he got moved to PG taking minutes from Lowry... so stupid
Message 9 of 9 (2,363 Views)