Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: National League SBC's Completion Reward

by papazed2020

Original Post

Highlighted

National League SBC's Completion Reward

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi ladies and gents, it's Alex from Scotland here. Couple things I'd like to mention, both extremely valid points in my opinion but then I am biased 😁

Firstly why isn't there an overall rewards or even trophy for completing all national league SBC's? Yes we get one pack per team and usually an UNTRADEABLE player and some coins for completing a single league  Why isn't there a reward or trophy for completing all 18 leagues? Could maybe look into adding that as I found it rather disappointing when I did complete them. Now I'm stuck doing Icons as nothing else left (wow how mega #+(/£+@+£ was I when I found out I have to start all over again with 19. Shame on you EA) Anyhoo you get folks like me lol grudge the money but still spend it (been on board from Fifa 96 😁)

My other suggestion is why are digital downloads charged at same prices as regular plastic discs inside a plastic box with printed paper versions? I mean firstly digital download is eco friendly, no waste as once I'm finished I just delete from my HD. So, I reiterate why am I paying same as those with printed paper inside plastic boxes, which isn't good for the environment? Hey not all Scots moan like me but had I been told my £2,000 would stay with Fifa 18 I would not have spent £2000, and considering the amount of people playing times the amount game costs anywhere from  £60-90 per person for game then more on packs you could afford to charge less for game and even less for those not needing plastic coated laser discs lol 😂

Anyhoo here endeth the lesson and thank you for having me 

Message 1 of 3 (69 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Thanks Alex for the feedback, I will pass it on to the taem.
Message 2 of 3 (61 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

In all honesty I should have made two separate posts lol, however it will intrigue me to know the answer over being charged same prices when what we get isn't the same. I'm away preorder mine now I have the money but boy is it grudged, well tbh 60 was fine this 89.99 is a but much. especially digital download only version's should be cheaper, saves you outlaying money, helps mother 🌍 and the little guy like me who spends way more than can afford doesn't feel so ripped off while saving planet (I sometimes daydream out loud lol 😂) 

Message 3 of 3 (44 Views)
Twitter Stream