Re: NOD 12 bug/problem

by Nyerguds

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NOD 12 bug/problem

★★ Novice

Ok i have a little issue. I modded all the campaing mission from both teams

In the NOD 12 mission (capture the advanced com center) i cant use an engineer in that building.
(in this map i only moved the GDI base to another locations, all the triggers and propertiesare the same)
And i tried to extract the original mission, and just copy the center to try again....didnt worked =/

Message 1 of 2 (587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@Divatoxy Are you playing this as custom missions? A lot of special campaign logic (passive heli in Nod 7, tech center spawning Chan in Nod 10, advanced com center capturable in Nod 12) are not options in the mission file but actual hardcoded exceptions in the game that trigger only on that specific mission number in that specific campaign.

So playing those missions as custom missions will make all of that logic not work.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (561 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Divatoxy Are you playing this as custom missions? A lot of special campaign logic (passive heli in Nod 7, tech center spawning Chan in Nod 10, advanced com center capturable in Nod 12) are not options in the mission file but actual hardcoded exceptions in the game that trigger only on that specific mission number in that specific campaign.

So playing those missions as custom missions will make all of that logic not work.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 2 (562 Views)