Re: NHL should release on PC

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL should release on PC

★★★ Newbie

Hey I think it would be a awesome and smart move to bring NHL to PC. You have it for PS4, Xbox one but it would be great if PC players could play it on there platform. Besides it would work because u can use Xbox or ps4 controllers on PC so it could work and have crossplay or something for online. Let me know what you guys think but it wouldn’t be too late to do this for NHL 21.

Message 1 of 5 (906 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Oh no, it's definitely too late to make this happen for 21 but hopefully we'll see a PC version next year

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (870 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Fully agree and all consoles and PC should be on the same servers. It shouldn't matter what you're playing the game on, we should be all on same servers

Message 2 of 5 (885 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Oh no, it's definitely too late to make this happen for 21 but hopefully we'll see a PC version next year

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 5 (871 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I agree with him because I miss playing chel with the boys, because I switched to PC a couple of months ago and I just miss grinding some chel. As said I agree that it wouldn't be too late to add it to pc. I beg you at EA Sports to bring the game to pc. If a problem may be that there isn't enough people interested. trust me a lot of people would make the change because I know a lot of people that play on a console but could be playing on pc, they do that because they want to play chel. If you guys have the problem that you guys don't know what to make the controls on PC then just ask the FIFA department to give you there controls so that you guys could have a little bit of a headstart on programing the controls. I beg you I have every single NHL game starting from NHL 06 I love this game series the most. If you were to release it to PC I would be first inline to purchase it 

Message 4 of 5 (613 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Considering how long it's been since NHL has actually been on PC, even NHL 15 wouldn't bee too late to be released on PC. can't be worst than releasing fifa 21 on the nintendo switch.

Message 5 of 5 (483 Views)