NHL 94 Rewind

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: NHL 94 Rewind

★★★ Newbie

I would like to chime in on the difficulties I had with Gamestop.  Needless to say, we weren't given a code either.  I contacted 3 different stores and not an employee or manager knew anything about it.  We purchase NHL every year but since this was offered with a Pre-Order, we did it through Gamestop.  Long story short and many, many phone calls later, it took me contacting Gamestop corporate.  They ended up sending me to the Online Department.  They verified my purchase and gave me the code.  But let me tell you, it took a while to finally talk to someone who knew what we were talking about but Gamestop corporate DOES know the codes.

Message 81 of 166 (809 Views)

Community Manager

*UPDATE*

To everyone that pre-ordered NHL 21 from Amazon, we've received word the codes have been sent out. Please check your email address for a code to access NHL 94. We can't thank you enough for your patience waiting for us to address this error. I advise checking your junk/spam/promotion folders within your email address in case they're filtered there. 

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to leave any feedback here. 

Good luck on the ice. 

Blueberry.png
Message 82 of 166 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yup. I was right. Returning the preorder on Amazon’s suggestion, then having this announcement come....feels doubly like crap. 

Ah, well, gotta live with the choices you make. 

Everybody post here that they got their codes so I can live vicariously!

Message 83 of 166 (745 Views)

★ Apprentice

Not sure about anyone else but I certainly haven’t received an email from Amazon 

Message 84 of 166 (737 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same, I haven't received the email as well.

Message 85 of 166 (732 Views)

★★ Novice

I haven’t received an email with a code from Amazon either.

Message 86 of 166 (714 Views)

★ Apprentice

Me neither. Has anybody gotten one?

Message 87 of 166 (689 Views)

★ Apprentice

After days of pestering Amazon and going back and forth with various customer support reps throughout many different departments, I was finally able to retrieve a code to redeem NHL ‘94 Rewind from the PS Store.

The individual who was able to distribute the code to me was someone from their promotions and marketing team, so if you are in contact with Amazon’s customer support, ask specifically for someone from that department who could help you in retrieving your code.

Hope those of you who pre-ordered from Amazon are able to enjoy the game soon.

Message 88 of 166 (672 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for the tip. Looks like we’ll have to call them ourselves instead of them just sending out the codes. Unbelievable 

Message 89 of 166 (669 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just called them - I asked to speak to promotions and marketing and they said they couldn't connect me.  They told me that someone would be in contact in one to two business days- I made sure to tell them that I would want a phone call, not an email like last time.  I advise you all do the same.

This whole situation is so ridiculous.

Message 90 of 166 (660 Views)