Re: NHL 94 Rewind

by Jagr316

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

just checking in and no surprise that no progress has been made. Just release the game for sale which is what was intended anyway so i can buy it.

Message 121 of 166 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

And now it's December 3rd.  No reply or acknowledgement of my last post from @EA_Blueberry or @EA_Aljo.  Again...I'm just trying to get what I paid for.  I really don't enjoy making message board posts, but at this point it's become a matter of principal.

If the last post is true and EA is selling the game, then the solution just became super easy.  Reach out to the handful of people on this thread.   Ask them to supply proof of their amazon pre-order and then give them a credit for the value of the game at the EA Store.   

This is not an issue of EA trying to do something nice.  It's simply giving a paying customer what they are owed.  Fulfilling a promotion.  I'm pretty sure there is a technical/legal term for when you entice someone to pay for one product and then you take their money and give them something different altogether.

Again thanks to the mods for their help, but the lack of updates does not inspire confidence.

Jason

Message 122 of 166 (498 Views)

Community Manager

@JasonDixon 

We're still waiting for an update on this. As soon as we have some news, we'll post it here.

Aljo.png
Message 123 of 166 (481 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @JasonDixon  @Jagr316 

Returned this week from being out for most of last week. I reached out to our contacts handling this task for updates, I'll let you know here what I discover as soon as possible. Thanks for hanging in there and completely understand why you feel that way as a paying customer. 

Blueberry.png
Message 124 of 166 (478 Views)

★ Apprentice

So quick question. It was announced that the game would be available again in early December. Any idea when that is happening? I’ll buy it at this point. I don’t care. I just wanna play it. Preordered on Amazon of course 

Message 125 of 166 (444 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m sorry, I’m not giving EA another dime if they don’t rectify this.

Message 126 of 166 (439 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well, I was finally able to install the game from the xbox store without a code.

Message 127 of 166 (426 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yep. If you have game pass it’s free with ea play

Message 128 of 166 (407 Views)

Community Manager

Can confirm this is still being looked into as something did not go as planned from a technical aspect to have the codes sent out. We're working with Amazon on addressing it. Will update you all soon as we can. 

Blueberry.png
Message 129 of 166 (377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Post 82: Blueberry says they were informed that Amazon emailed out codes. Didn’t happen. (3 weeks ago)

Post 88: Ouzer says they talked to apparently the one knowledgeable person at Amazon and got a code (2 weeks ago)

We need to get Blueberry in touch with the Amazonian that Ouzer talked to. 

I appreciate the effort that Blueberry, et al, is putting in to solve the problem, but I’m still ticked that they are solving EA’s problem, not the customer’s. More concerned with solving the technical issues of the communication breakdown instead of endpoint relief for the customer. We could all have spent the last three weeks bodychecking pixelated sprites while the communication breakdown was investigated, but keeping the customer happy is apparently not EA’s primary focus.  

Message 130 of 166 (366 Views)