Re: NHL 94 Rewind

by JasonDixon

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Wondering how they would get our email address?  Previously provided PSN ID... did we also need to provide email or proof of purchase?  

Message 111 of 166 (817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, has anyone who ordered from a 3rd party vendor found out how to get the code?  We ordered from Amazon and EA did not provide the access codes for NHL94 would you please let me know how to get a hold of them or how to get the code?  Thank you.

Message 112 of 166 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry I do appreciate you working on this.  However we should use real talk and say, “We understand that you have paid for something that you have not received.”

The reality is that you (the company not you personally) are obligated to make us whole.  The fact that the company has not come up with a way to do this in a month’s time tells me that it’s not really that much of a priority.

Jason

Message 113 of 166 (720 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry And now it's Tuesday.

Still no news?

Jason

Message 114 of 166 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I really think everyone just accepted that we got f*cked over and gave up. 

Message 115 of 166 (602 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yup, they screwed us all over.

Message 116 of 166 (566 Views)

Community Manager

@Squarejaw34 

This issue was not intended. The plan was to have everyone get their codes on time. Unfortunately, that didn't happen with Amazon orders. Due to the holiday, we don't have a current update on this. Hopefully, we'll have some news next week.

Aljo.png
Message 117 of 166 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I decided that the situation wasn’t difficult enough. I’ve now entered into a philosophical argument with Amazon: the codes were a “preorder” bonus, not a “preorder and retain” bonus. If they had given the code out on time, the fact that I returned the game wouldn’t have mattered. At this point, Amazon has been ignoring all of my contact for about a week. 

Message 118 of 166 (531 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I don’t think anybody blames any of the mods for this - we all know it’s out of your control. We appreciate you checking in on it, of course, and understand that the solution is not up to you. We also know that this was not premeditated.

That being said, it’s just a hard pill to swallow that it’s taken over a month for the biggest sports game company in the world to find a way to rectify this. It’s something we all paid for and we definitely have every right to be outraged at the amount time it’s taking. I don’t think anybody can wrap their heads around how this is still being bungled by the higher ups while there’s an insanely easy fix staring us right in the face.

Regardless, a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on here! Posters, mods, we’re all suffering together and I hope in the end there’s an answer that leaves everyone satisfied, but for now let’s all enjoy too much turkey and fall asleep in front of the TV. We can get back to complaining come Monday
Message 119 of 166 (521 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo @EA_Blueberry Again...Not taking shots at you all for trying to help.  However, it sure seems at this point that this is not a priority for anyone at the company.  All I am asking for is to get what I paid you for.  If you choose not to give me what I paid for, then give me my money back.  This does not seem like a problem that would take a month to solve.

Perhaps you could DM me with a name/phone number of someone in customer retention. I would be glad to speak with them and try to work out a resolution.

I know it’s a drop in the bucket, but I will share that my son asked for the FIFA game for Christmas and I told him that we will not be buying a game from EA because they have cheated us out of a game that we have paid for.

JD

Message 120 of 166 (400 Views)