Re: NHL 22 on PC

by Matt39O6

Original Post

Re: NHL 22 on PC

★★ Apprentice

OK if you want it on Pc keep sharing the petition with all of your friends. So that we can get a big number on the petition.

Also I was talking to one of the game changers and he said that the only way that this would work is if there was cross-play.

Message 301 of 323 (6,256 Views)

Re: Will NHL 21 Come Out For PC?

★★★★ Apprentice
Will the NHL be shown on PC on July 22?
Message 302 of 323 (971 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Would be insanee

Message 303 of 323 (937 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hey guys so i found a hockey game that is call "PC Hockey League" that will be "release" in september 2021 on steam. So im a leave the link of the discord server and the link on steam so you guys can check it out.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1684580/PC_Hockey_League/

https://discord.gg/egBPM9e7Sz

Message 304 of 323 (834 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BoutchTv Those graphics are almost up there with EAs console offerings!
Message 305 of 323 (1,007 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hahaha fact and ea sell their game 80$ every years  to compare to the indie dev that will release one game and problably for a cheap price, or free i dont know. 

Message 306 of 323 (1,003 Views)

★ Novice

Not really as Madden is only popular  in the US market. NHL is the only US sport that is popular around the world so there could be more sells on an NHL game. But EA is never doing what is right. 

Message 307 of 323 (804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well thats not helpful. How is EA going to know when people are going to like NHL on pc. I love NHL games and haven't communicated in any forums or taken any surveys that have asked me whether or not I was interested. This does not seem like the correct reason. Frown

Message 308 of 323 (787 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That’s exactly our argument too. They just don’t want to do for for whatever reason.

I suspect it’s due to them having extremely narrow views of what sports are actually popular outside of the US, rather than any actual statistical reason.

Perhaps they don’t have the licensing for PC, but aren’t man enough to admit it, too.

Message 309 of 323 (777 Views)

Community Manager

@LimeyUK 

None of this has anything to do with the game not releasing on PC. As has been said multiple times, we would love to have NHL available to PC players. It looks like there's the possibility of that happening through cloud gaming. It's not impossible that a true PC version will be released someday, but so far, research hasn't proven there would be a big enough audience for it. Even when people create petitions, they only get several thousand responses. We also aren't getting an overwhelming amount of requests for a PC version. There is no big conspiracy for why we don't have one yet. There just isn't a big enough playerbase to make all the work that goes into porting the game to PC as well as supporting it worth all the time and resources required to make that happen.

Aljo.png
Message 310 of 323 (773 Views)