Re: NHL 21 roster update

by Superblink09

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@DiecastReviews what he means though and he can correct me if I'm wrong.. But pretty sure it works like this.

Any players that have yet to play a pro game in any of the leaques currently in the game. Won't be in the game until they do , for example Cole Caufield is still yet to be in an NHL game because he went the NCAA route. So any USHL prospects won't be in the game until they play in the show or hope over to the CHL. I hear what you mean by it being fishy though ! 👀
Message 51 of 269 (4,771 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo even if its not in the original roster of every NHL game the point is at every launch the roster was accurate on where we was during the off season so if some free agent was signed they were in the right team such as the trade! So again the point is the roster HAS to be accurate at the moment of the launch. NHL 21 cannot be a game like a game in steam early acces NHL 21 is a full release game that has to be finish at the lunch!

Message 52 of 269 (4,855 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

I dont know why we try to politly make him understand what the deal for us. He dosent want to understand what we are saying. This forum is exclty how EA treat its player who want to play the part of their game that dosent require us the more than we already pay. They dosent even care period. 

Message 53 of 269 (17,200 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I understand them not being in the game, like Cole Caufield. What I don't understand is them not being assigned when they are in the game, as that's never happened before.

Message 54 of 269 (4,855 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@FromThePoint76 

Yeah you’re right we already all know that , thats not what this about in here tho

Message 55 of 269 (4,843 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DiecastReviews Got ya !
Message 56 of 269 (4,843 Views)

Community Manager

@DiecastReviews 

I looked into the issue with Hughes. We had worked with the NHLPA and Jack Hughes to have him in the game due to him being the #1 overall pick. This does not mean we are allowed to put in all the other rookies though as it was a special exception.

Aljo.png
Message 57 of 269 (4,781 Views)

Community Manager

@Superblink09 

I understand you're upset that the rosters aren't up to date. What I'm saying is that licensing rights prohibit us from including rookie players until they play their first NHL shift.

Aljo.png
Message 58 of 269 (4,778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Bottom line seems like they don't even understand what we're asking of them.

Players in the game already that are in the CHL or Euro leagues in the game have always had their rights added to the respective draft team. We aren't asking them to add Askarov who is in the VHL & KHL which EA doesn't have the rights too. We are fine with that. The issue is someone like Drysdale who is already in the game on his OHL team. His rights haven't been assigned to the Ducks who drafted him. This is something that has always been done at the release of each game. 

There is an obvious breakdown in understanding here between the community and the EA forum reps. We aren't asking for anything different then what is always done on release!

All we want is these prospects that are ALREADY in the game on their respective CHL/Euro teams be assigned to the NHL team that drafted them.

Message 59 of 269 (4,775 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@6363722 and even if they can't do that, at least make it an easier way to add drafted players to their teams and whatnot.
Message 60 of 269 (4,771 Views)