Re: NHL 21 - hint for EA

by JeremiahJr1313

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBjaFD5xoj0

and the puck goes through the scoop, why?
Unless the GamePlay wants it that way

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1C-ME5kpA

My team ------------ opponents

Ang 97                 Ang 81
Ver 96                  Ver 83
Gate97                Gate 78

at the beginning of the game my players walk on the ice as if they are unsuspecting. If that's not ice tilt, then good night Marie.

I have already written to the German support staff, via chat, that I invite this to my home, then he should play the game. We'll also record the game and upload it to YouTube.
well, declined with thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NHL 20 HUT is so no fun to play. I don't care if I win or lose, but
if I lose, it's because I'm playing worse than my opponents and not because game play wants it. The same applies to a win

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And why does GamePlay often refuse to change rows so that my row on the ice is in the red fitness area ?????

Message 31 of 33 (571 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Try setting the strategy all the way to the left, don't attack (exciting...ha?) but make passes in defensive zone and try to get the opponent deep. It's the only way not to lose a race near the boards between 99 Lefleur with snail fast Park 86 or 84 Phaneuf. You'll win sometimes, but it won't be a game on fire with killer shots and action. Most of the time BO-RING.

EA, you should really fix it. If you ignore it, plenty of players will leave HUT for good. 

Message 32 of 33 (537 Views)

Community Manager

@dustmann 

The puck wasn't picked up in the first video due to the sticks colliding with each other. That negates picking up the puck.

In your second video, I'm not seeing any issues. Can you point out when they happen? The first goal occurred because the scorer was left wide open on the back door. The defended that could have stopped this pass was taken control of and skated away from the play so they could chase down the puck in the corner. You're playing a very aggressive style of defense in general. Chasing the puck and going for big hits are leaving opposing players open and giving them better lanes for shots/passes.

Aljo.png
Message 33 of 33 (522 Views)