NHL 20

by mxflys

Original Post

NHL 20

★★ Guide

I hope EA has big plans for NHL 20 not sure if its just me but the game seems allot of the same since 16' with some new online modes added like 3's and World of Chel, which i'm not sure allot people play? in HUT the market is already dead and there way too many good cards on the market to me all the cards over 90 pretty much play the same now where everyone can skate or shoot and seems to be no variety in the players or teams, they add competitive seasons and challenges but its the same thing they need more features or something maybe adding skill points you can earn where you can gradually upgrade players slowly and to the players you want and once you max out you can unlock the master card of that player or something? maybe have a tower mode like Mortal Kombat where you move up the tower team after team and if you win it you can pick any card you want but if you lose you start over or get bumped down or something? they need to shake things up I don't understand how all these games are so advanced like Grand Theft Auto or Read Dead and MLB the Show with all these features or what not but NHL series doesn't seem to add that much I don't want to be too hard on them cause I know its Hockey and you can only do so much but make it more fun and try some things on the stuff we already enjoy and not force feed all this online modes and add something to single player as well!  they need to ask the public in what we like to see like they did with the online Beta but they definitely need to do something to me anyway! come on Ea' think outside the box and add some cool things for NHL 20 and make it the best one yet! 

Message 1 of 6 (9,289 Views)

Re: NHL 20

★★ Novice

@mxflys wrote:

I hope EA has big plans for NHL 20 not sure if its just me but the game seems allot of the same since 16' with some new online modes added like 3's and World of Chel, which i'm not sure allot people play?

Your first sentence is where you went wrong. World of Chel is probably the most played mode in all of NHL. There are massive leagues for competitive play. Give it a shot cause trust me there is where the core of NHL franchise is. They need to build upon World of Chel.

Message 2 of 6 (8,861 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ReignofWes I 100% agree with this. Hard focus on Be A Pro, and World Of Chel. they really do need that BAP story though. It should be the go to game mode.
Message 3 of 6 (4,967 Views)

I absolutely hate HUT and playing against the computer is such a bore so EASHL/WoC, in my opinion, needs to steal the spotlight for 20.

With these new MTX laws possibly coming in the US (who knows when), EA is going to have to fix HUT anyway so maybe now is the time to actually fix everything else

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 6 (4,934 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I would want to get some changes on Be a Pro one change i would like is international games and interviews. 

Message 5 of 6 (3,025 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

hi all,

so, please, go on with the return of hockey game on pc...I would like to play online, put not paying a single € to Microsoft to be able to do this. We pay for the link, we pay for the game (that i like a lot (the game, not paying ! :-))), but please make a return to pc gamers. i have my xbox only for NHL...

It shoudn't be that hard to code to PC.

thanks,

François

Message 6 of 6 (2,231 Views)