NHL 19

by PG13hockeyman

Original Post

NHL 19

★ Novice

I am looking forward for NHL 19 and future NHL games. I love the creation zone with being able to create a team with custom logos, jerseys, arenas, etc. I'm picky on some certain features in the NHL games such as goal horns/songs, arena atmosphere, etc. Here is a "wishlist" of what I want in the NHL games.

1. Accurate goal horns and songs

I'm obsessed with goal horns. I don't like the inaccuracy of NHL goal horns and songs. If EA can get FamousGoalHorns' horns in the games, that would be awesome. If not, can we please have the ability to add custom music to replace the horns like we could with NHL 14? It's good that some team's horns are getting more accurate in each NHL game. The people want the horns and songs accurate now.

2. More "Create A Team" customizable options

Like I said, I love creating teams. I love the new jerseys, logos, and fonts that come with the new games. I wish that I could have a "name" logo (like NYR, COL '15, and MIN '17) using the different fonts and styles on the jersey. I wish there were specific sections of logos, fonts, and jersey styles used by present and former NHL teams to use for custom teams. Also being able to create our own design rather than using a preset design would be awesome. I also wish that there were more preset stadium and scoreboard options or having the option to create our own arena and scoreboard. 

3. Fixing glitches

I've noticed glitches in the ice before the faceoff of the 2nd, 3rd, and OT periods. For the 2nd and 3rd periods before the puck is dropped, the ice is snowy with all the blade cuts in it. When the puck is dropped, it's completely cleared. The opposite happens for OT. The NBCSN scoreboard during play might glitch if it shows faceoff wins (the home secondaary color becomes yellow) and if there are a lot of penalties, the "background of information" stays down for a while which bugs me.

4. Bringing back the hip check

I loved the hip check in NHL 17. It sucks that we didn't have that in NHL18. I could have stopped so many plays if I was allowed to hip check.

5. More goualie customization

I've noticed that for goalie pads, only 2 Bauer pads are options. I like to make the goalies with their accurate pads and helmets in the NHL games. If they're using a pad type that isn't included I kind of get ticked of. I also wish that we can create our own goalie helmet with custom designs rather than using the presets available.

Those are some things that I want changed in NHL 19 and future NHL games. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (893 Views)

Re: NHL 19

★★★ Newbie

The hip check was in NHL 18 and is in NHL 19. (LB+clicking in right stick or L1+clicking in right stick)

Message 2 of 2 (855 Views)