NHL 19 Beta or Demo

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Any NHL 19 Beta or Demo News?

Message 1 of 5 (13,021 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL 19 Beta or Demo

★ Apprentice

The EA Sports NHL team is excited to bring you the NHL 19 Open Beta, featuring the World of CHEL, from July 26 to August 2. The World of CHEL expands on the EA Sports Hockey League with a unified progression and customization system across new and returning modes, customizable classes, and fresh looks for your create-a-character that showcase your personality while playing online. With that, here’s everything you need to know about building the perfect skater in the NHL 19 Open Beta.

It will be available on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later today.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (14,373 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Nothing announced. I’ll post a comment here if it happens. 

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 2 of 5 (12,393 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

From EA in twitter ( look on screenshot below )

Message 3 of 5 (10,490 Views)

★ Apprentice

The EA Sports NHL team is excited to bring you the NHL 19 Open Beta, featuring the World of CHEL, from July 26 to August 2. The World of CHEL expands on the EA Sports Hockey League with a unified progression and customization system across new and returning modes, customizable classes, and fresh looks for your create-a-character that showcase your personality while playing online. With that, here’s everything you need to know about building the perfect skater in the NHL 19 Open Beta.

It will be available on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later today.

Message 4 of 5 (14,374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello,

I like to connect  ea sports but no idea how. .  

I would like to connect ea sports about a few things

when you play online with others, ppl do stupid stuff like go offsides and skate around and never go back on side, so we cant go on offences. .  ppl score on your own net. .  goalies fight all the time. . 

EA NEEDS TO MAKE A VOTING KICK SO THIS STUPID STUFF WONT HAPPEN. .   

my friend tried nhl 19 and ppl still doing this stuff. .  I haven't bought nhl for the last two years because of this stupid ppl kills the game. . 

Message 5 of 5 (6,135 Views)