NFS Payback - Shipments Issue - PS4

by IIcyBlade

Original Post

NFS Payback - Shipments Issue - PS4

★ Novice

This Is For The Devs, i bought the deluxe edition of NFS Payback a few days ago on PS4 and i got the 5 premium shipments with it, but i opened all those shipment while i was in that first mission with the car they give you to race, the one nevara blows up, so i lost all my vanity items because i opened those shipments on that car, i don't care about the money, or the parts card, i just was wondering if there's any way to get those items back or if you guys could somehow credit my account kinda thing with 5 premium shipments?

and also you should make it so you cant open those until you have your own vehicles

Message 1 of 5 (885 Views)

Re: NFS Payback - Shipments Issue - PS4

★★★ Guide

But vanity items aren't locked to any specific car...

Message 2 of 5 (873 Views)

★★ Expert

@IIcyBlade

The solution for you:

Contact E.A. Customer Service and make a service ticket with them to address the problem.

https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

Regards

BLVD69

Message 3 of 5 (855 Views)

★ Novice
I tried but sadly(and stupidly) their support is absolute s*ht they told me they couldn't do anything and that I should post it to the forums for devs to see
Message 4 of 5 (846 Views)

★★★ Guide

Some advisers are stubborn, others are so bored they'll give freebies even when it's your fault, just to shut you up. Keep trying.

That is if you think it's worth all this trouble. I don't, the Premium Shipments contain the exact same junk as regular Shipments, which you'll eventually be swimming in.

Message 5 of 5 (833 Views)