Re: NFS Payback LOCAL Multiplayer ?

by Kawasakininja09

Original Post

NFS Payback LOCAL Multiplayer ?

★★★ Novice

Will there be a Local Multiplayer mode on NFS Payback ?

Message 1 of 10 (32,501 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Nothing has been revealed yet but many games these days don't have Local Multiplayer, the only new racing game I can think of that has it is Forza Motorsport. However, it seems that Ghost and EA are doing a good job at listening to players so if its something a lot of people want, they might consider adding it into the game if it isn't already. I would definitely love to have local just because it's fun to be able to play a game with someone right next to you.

Message 2 of 10 (32,443 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hope they will add this mode, bit the most important to my eye is good driving physics and a lot of cars
Message 3 of 10 (32,412 Views)

★★★ Guide

@idrissbahous wrote:

Will there be a Local Multiplayer mode on NFS Payback ?

It would be wonderful. Maybe with a "pilot vs. cop" mode
Message 4 of 10 (32,401 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I don't see why they would get away from this at all. Its the 21st century. Its like in the past few games they have been taking steps back. Last one I bought was HP.

Message 5 of 10 (32,261 Views)

★ Guide

That is exactly why they dont have Split screen in NFS anymore, because we have much better internet connection these days. Plus it is much more work adding split screen too a game with a big open world, it was much easier for them in past when they had closed tracks. So it hink that is the biggest reason why they dont have split screen these days. The biggest advice i can give is invite a friend too a private co-op session, then you guys can play it as you would if your buddys where at your place. Or you could find games that still ues splitt screen, etc Gran Turismo Forza Lego Undercover, Driver San Fransico just too name a few.

Message 6 of 10 (32,166 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

He did not ask about split screens. He asked about Co-Op. I also do not like playing with a bunch of random people. But I would love to play with a Friend so a Private Co-Op is perfect.

Message 7 of 10 (29,436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can we co-op or nah.. 

Message 8 of 10 (27,775 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It make sense for a  family to enjoy multiplayer on all games while spending time together. The options should at least be available for all games.

Message 9 of 10 (4,525 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Need for Speed: Payback please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 10 of 10 (4,442 Views)