Re: NFS Payback 30 fps cap on PlayStation 4?! Really?!

by luckispikes

Original Post

★★ Novice
Nfs payback is in 60fps on pc but not console, that is the point trying to be made here.
Message 11 of 12 (694 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love the old style, free driving skills of the ps2's "nfs underground 2" era. Then EA went more "midnight club 2" when they released "most wanted" (in terms of car handling mechanics) and this game is a weird mash of both, with a drift car it's just like most wanted again. And off road is all that underground skill. Cool but I can hit 60 plus fps on my dell 7567 and because of the "mechanics" having a lack of any real control (nfsmw) most times. It simply won't change the head on crash after crash senerio. So I lock around 43fps with drops to 28, and would easily play at 30 if I could keep it stable enough. Its a fun game once you put on the action cam and drift using the estimated momentum stratigey. "Or watever" but I would bet money this title is set with mechanics to ensure you will win no matter what if you at least try. Hitting your opponent off the line or at a turn is one way you can go straight to the top. Now psp's version nfs carbon was a HARD game with no customizations Frown , so i'm glad about this purchase. These counsels devlopers need to stop throttling the game creators with these fps locks I want to see a $500 max pc build that will play this game locked at 30 fps no flaws. My pc is $1200 and its impossible. Agreed

Message 12 of 12 (587 Views)