NFS High stakes Remasterd edition?

by qlx648

Original Post

NFS High stakes Remasterd edition?

★★★★★ Novice

Hello there ,

is there any way to make Remasterd Version of NFS High stakes?

Is an awesome Fantasy to think about. I hope this will  come in some Time in the Future.

Greetings.

Message 1 of 9 (1,158 Views)

Re: NFS High stakes Remasterd edition?

★★★ Pro
Oh man that would bee so amazing, but then they should remaster all the old games from the 90s. Because all of them where fun, of course High Stakes was my favourite tooStandard smile.
Message 2 of 9 (1,139 Views)

★★ Expert

@qlx648 

Now I like that idea allot!

High Stakes remastered would be cool!

I'd support that game if it was done with respect to the former version but updated with quality work!

Sadly Ghost studios have so many projects on the board they rush and miss the little details that gamers crave!

Have a good day! 

Message 3 of 9 (1,108 Views)

★★ Expert

@BVBgamer88 

Yeah, brother, I am in full synch with you on that and agree!

High Stakes was a blast to play!

Remaster would have to flawless and have the details and honest performance of each car!

Plus I want real car sounds, not a tuna can muffler like we have in Payback!  LOL

Take care man!

Good seeing you on the forums! 

Message 4 of 9 (1,105 Views)

★★★ Pro
Thanks the same man, yeah i mean in a remaster version with even better graffic and mayby the hottest cars today. Mayby some bonus tracks and new gamemodes, and lets not forget online lobbies. Buy the way i know there is a guy here on the forum, he is working on a game called High Stakes Rivals. Cant remember his username, but mayby that is a game for us olderNFSers.
Message 5 of 9 (1,094 Views)

★★ Expert

@BVBgamer88 

Now I like that idea you casted out towards me. 

If you ever figure out the name of the guy creating that game I'd be interested in playing the game.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Have a great day. 😎👍

Message 6 of 9 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Pro
You can read all about it here man:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Need-for-Speed-Games/NFS-High-Stakes-Rivals-New-Idea/m-p/6697168#M90.... It looks promising after what he says about the game, only problem is we dont know if, he will launch the game on steam or Origin. Anyway we will be able too play as both cop and racer, lets hope he havent canceled it.
Message 7 of 9 (1,055 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

High Steak is still one of best NFS. Chronological order:

1. High Steak 

2. Porsche 

3. Underground 2

4. Most Wanted

5. Carbon

6. Pro Street 

7. Payback 

I would like to see damage model in new NFS which makes impact to drive.. 

Message 8 of 9 (1,026 Views)

★★ Expert

@amiga4ever 

The idea you suggested is a quality idea for a Sim Racing game not so good in Arcade game like NFS Series.

The reason being if our car quit working after getting wreaked. 

This would get frustrating to play based on the amount of A.I. traffic in front of you in a race. 

Plus, those annoying cut scenes in some NFS games. 

EA would need to get a new concept to add Realistic Car Damage. 

I'm not sure the community would want EA to move from Arcade to a Sim Racing style. 

Let's be honest the game market is already saturated with Sim Racing games. 

I also don't believe EA / Ghost Studios would invest the money or skill to build what your asking to be created. 

I do however appreciate and value your opinion and thoughful suggestion.

I hope you have a great day and I look forward to seeing you post more ideas or community comments soon. 

Take care. 👍😁

Message 9 of 9 (987 Views)