NFS Car Customization 2019

by Zyrham

Original Post

NFS Car Customization 2019

★★ Novice

So heres a wish list for car customization, i would like to se in the new need for speed game

this is coming from somone who spent more than half of the time in the garage moding carsWink

-Both tire and wheel options for size, also able to make a flat wheel a deep dish wheel

-Removalbe side mirrors just like you can remove the original wing

-Also removable bumpers and fenders, if you are creating a hot rod you can shave the fenders

and if you have an lamborghini you want to remove the rare fender

-Option to create a full Time Attack body kit with the crazy aero kits (pikes peak)

-Option to take a dodge charger or camaro as an example, an turn it in to a nitro funny car (glassfiber bodykit) for drag

wheelie bars as an standar option

-FWD drag cars, an example honda civic drag car

-Option to paint/wrap mirrors, bumpers, trim and grill

-White wheel paint

-Able to make a car convertible if the car brand hass that as option

-Parts that can make the car a difrent version, as an example you have an standar lamborghini aventador

but parts to make it in to an aventador svj thats just one example of customization

basicly you can customize a car to be a difrent version of the same car

-More oldschool vinyls and brand vinyls #bringthedragondecalback

-Options to have the exhaust out the hood or fenders, even on the side

-More light options from older models, as you did on the skyline old on new or vice versa

Message 1 of 2 (964 Views)

Re: NFS Car Customization 2019

★★★★★ Guide

I totally agree with you that the game should be more opportunities because it is 2019 and it is necessary to make quality games that want players. Need more extensive customization of vehicles ranging from motor drives the change of the radius of disc width of disc and also to choose rubber height rubber profile I missed it. Another big problem NFS Payback was the color of the car color was very difficult to find they did not match reality, for example it was very difficult to choose the perfect yellow color of the car or is red and I didn't like it and I wanted more vivid colors. Still would I wanted to choose on what these will automatic transmission and on nakoy mechanical transmission as was in NFS 2015.

2017-11-09_15-47-41.jpg

2017-11-14_14-52-06.jpg

2017-11-09_10-09-50.jpg

2017-11-10_11-51-11.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (928 Views)