Re: NEW AHQ Sims Avatars!

by simmerdownMAL

Original Post

NEW AHQ Sims Avatars!

Community Manager
NEW AHQ SIMS AVATARS?!
AHQ SIMS AVI9.PNGAHQ SIMS AVI8.PNG
That's right Simmers! 
We've recently updated our AHQ Sims Avatars collection to include lot's of new avi's for your customising delights such as these gems below. 

AHQ avi banner.jpg

Want to update your AHQ Sims Avatar?

We've got you covered! Check out these steps below:

1. Click the arrow beside your username (top right corner of the page), and choose the "Settings" option from there.
    Spoiler
    avi guide1.jpg
  2. Can you see the tab titled "Avatars"? Press on the + symbol beside it (left hand side of the page). The right hand side of the page will now show an option called "Choose a collection". Click on drop down menu there to find our "AHQ Sims" Avatars.
    Spoiler
    avi guide2.jpg
  3. You'll see a host of awesome avi's waiting to be chosen. Standard smile When you've found one you love, simple press on the avatar and it will update for you.  
    Spoiler
    avi guide3.jpg
Have fun customizing :eahigh_file:
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 3 (709 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Lanna 

Thanks for adding new sims avatars to the site and letting players know about it in The Sims Mobile side of the house! They’re very cute! 

The sim avatars appear to be overwhelmingly from TS4. I hope there are plans to add more sim avatars from TSM to select from the list.🤞 

Message 2 of 3 (606 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @simmerdownMAL, I shared your feedback up and there should now be more TSM Avi's in the collection. Standard smile
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (340 Views)