NERF CHEMBUGGY

by thealcani

Original Post

Re: NERF CHEMBUGGY

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

In fact the chembuggy already got nerfed a bit by hp.

Is this new grenadiers serve as a holding point anti-vehicle infantry? GDI already has mt and jjt and I wonder how these new guys fit into the play.

Message 11 of 67 (637 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

thx for the wall of useless *. it seems like u dont even realize that chembuggys have a marauder abilitie so they shot while moving which means they drive in the lasers spot if used correctly. they can drive in and out and take almost no dmg.
btw u have All building capacity. build 5 units wich counter this 3 for a cheap price. i dont care but what u mentioned barly works. tanks and snipers are a very expensiv option and they move so slow its easy to counter them with a single banshee and micro in time. hero abilities get just avoided by good like micro so u spend 150tib or 30tib for 40tib or almost no dmg. 

Message 12 of 67 (624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@thealcani Can I get your rank? I don't understand wtf your problem is without it. I need to think on your level, not mine.

And its called "raider", not "MaRaUdEr", and I AM aware of it. 

Message 13 of 67 (609 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Lol tried that before xmaksuss. All they will tell you is they are a top player and OBVIOUSLY know what they are doing. Which is why most top players avoid Chem buggy because it rarely if ever gets its value back.
Message 14 of 67 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BattaIia I know, right? Chembuggy is so weak right now. And no idea how you can struggle against a lasersquad chembuggy combo. I listed literally everything he can do but no, he doesn't accept any solutions given, even if those are literally every option available for him. Chembuggy either needs a cost reduction -10 or HP increase +10%- +15%.

Message 15 of 67 (595 Views)

★ Guide
so u guys cant give a usefull awnser or bring any solid arguments. instat u question my skill. u know what u idiots do now. u will go ahead find some of my games ingame (look in master) and afterwards u write usefull replays, to the topic, which is that chembuggy is stupid strong against infantrie and gdi is stupid weak earlygame in general. and there was NO usefull counter to my scenario it was a wall of nonsense.
Message 16 of 67 (578 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

We gave you tons of usefull arguments, but you were just stubborn.

Talking/listening to you is pointless, I stop doing both now.

Edit: Chembuggies are weak. Your statement is invalid.

Also, please learn how to type. I can‘t take you seriously.

Message 17 of 67 (574 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

dont nerf chembuggy with 60 tib which is expensive already, chembuggy stay where it should be..i disagree nerfing chem buggy

Message 18 of 67 (551 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The on,y issue I have with the Chem Buggy is that it can fire while moving. That’s BS. It can scream by and take out an entire wall of infantry with ease. 

Message 19 of 67 (544 Views)

★ Guide
i agree that chembuggy could be 20 tib less but without raider.
something needs to be done.
chembuggy is such a nobrainer and it denies infanterie so much that its a huge advantage for players playing on a unitlvl advantage because the lower lvl player cant counter properply anymore and loses the mirror fight. its like playing stone, paper, scissor but one player is not allowed to use paper and his scissor and stone are weaker than the other players (i know ppl like xmarkus wont understand the sentence but its fine).
Message 20 of 67 (533 Views)