Re: NERF CHEMBUGGY

by Shinerplunderer

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Guide

Speaking of Chem buggies, do they work well with stealth tanks? I would sure want to use those Stanks if I have unlocked them. Also could a JJT avoid a chem buggy or will the JJT end up melting? What infantry can survive a chem buggy anyways?

Message 51 of 67 (1,114 Views)

★ Guide

thealcani and battalia are like an old married couple.

Battalia: "I watched all your replays and I can't find any OP chem units"

thealcani: "Apparently you didn't watch a single replay of me so..."

Battallia: "*gives solid proof to arguments*"

thealcani: "As you can't give one single proof to your arguments you can f off"

Battalia: "*says none of the top 10 players abuse chem buggies*"

thealcani: "Apparently you haven't watched a single good player"

Just kiss and makeout already.

Message 52 of 67 (1,112 Views)

★ Guide

@incia wrote:

thealcani and battalia are like an old married couple.

Battalia: "I watched all your replays and I can't find any OP chem units"

thealcani: "Apparently you didn't watch a single replay of me so..."

Battallia: "*gives solid proof to arguments*"

thealcani: "As you can't give one single proof to your arguments you can f off"

Battalia: "*says none of the top 10 players abuse chem buggies*"

thealcani: "Apparently you haven't watched a single good player"

Just kiss and makeout already.

Is this a joke? I do know there are female players, but how many are there in the C&C Rivals community in terms of percentage? Is it 15 to 20%?

Message 53 of 67 (1,110 Views)

★★ Novice
I agree
Message 54 of 67 (948 Views)

★★★★ Guide

this must be the OP chem buggy

Message 55 of 67 (898 Views)

★★★★ Guide
the thing needs to be nerfed hard moving and shooting with a lingering cloud its way too OP for what it cost and does a lvl 9 will kill lvl 11 units in short work with also having 2 units shooting at it and wont kill it
Message 56 of 67 (883 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
alright punisher, list all the units not in your decks and then let's figure out why they should all get nerfed so only your deck is viable =)
Message 57 of 67 (877 Views)

★★★★ Guide
ok "smart guy" how do you justify it not being OP
im waiting........
Message 58 of 67 (867 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Sure, and I can do it without degrading myself to childish insults too Wink

Check my game vs El Lea, I'll even throw it in my fav for you so it doesn't get erased. It ended up coming down to my massed lasers and stealth tanks vs his chem buggies and scorpion tanks, both level 10. My goal was to use stanks to kill his chem buggies and my lasers vs his scorpions. His goal was to use chem buggies to invalidate my lasers and his scorpions to muscle out my stealth tanks.

However, I was able to use positioning and defenders advantage to get the win. Wasn't my stanks because I only managed to finish off damaged chem buggies that would have died vs the next laser squad they engaged anyways, never actually sniped any full HP ones, and it wasn't because his scorpions, because he did well with them, hunting down most of my stanks. So it boiled down to chem buggy vs lasers. And indeed, for the final nuke, it was 2 of my lasers that muscled his chem buggy off the middle pad for the win.

He killed 7 (140 tib) laser squads with 5 (300 tib) of chem buggies. Hardly an overwhelming victory for the chem buggy wouldn't you say?

Problem with the chem buggy is it can't be played like this. It can't be your solution to infantry. It's a supplement. You tank with a different unit and bring in a chem buggy for a drive by while the other unit tanks the damage. Straight up chem buggy vs infantry is a losing battle. And with mutant marauders and grenadiers slowly replacing lasers/rockets in specialized decks you are going to have a harder and harder time making chem buggies dominant in the match.

The #1 mistake people make with chem buggy is they think chem buggies go in war factory decks. But that's the worst time to use them. Put them in infantry or air decks where the enemy builds less units to counter vehicles and more for anti-infantry and air. That is when the chem buggie can shine. It is a very specialized unit that when played poorly can easily lead to a defeat. If El Lea used rifles/flames/chem trooper instead of the buggie he stood a strong chance of beating me since his scorpion out muscled my stealth tank and could win the war factory game. All I could do was hold on with laser squads, and it actually got me the win. And this was credits blitz, so you know we were both giving it our all.

So there is my justification for not being OP. Now tell me yours =)
Message 59 of 67 (862 Views)

★★★★ Guide
well thats easy
when you cant 2v1 a unit thats not tech
then it needs to be hit with the nerf bat its that simple
clouds last way too long and shooting and moving
yep OP
Message 60 of 67 (860 Views)