by rotflol888

Original Post

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

★★★ Newbie

What I would like to see in the game:

~ Weather change

~ Day and night cycle

~ Supernatural

~ The tokens needed to change the look of non controllable sims should be decreased, five is too much.

~ Have in the CAS the option to choose/change the pajamas or clothing for gym, all the categories of clothes that cannot be choosen.

~ I suggest a new NPC similar to Izzy, maybe in an old carriage, for example a fortune teller who in exchange for a few simoleons give us a random positive time bonus or a mysterious gift!

Message 301 of 380 (689 Views)

⭕❗NEED SAVE BUTTON❗⭕

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

hi. could you guys pls have a save button? not just auto save.. sometimes i get weak internet connection and it doesnt auto save. and i have to repeat that 1hr task i just did 😭 .. for now i just go to random sim houses to save my game 😅

Message 302 of 380 (586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Mine more then a suggestion is is a small complaint connected to a suggestion.

I really do not like this enormous difference that was created between the districts, I mean... In one side is night while in the other is day... One in autumn and one is summer... No no no... Not good like this, we are talking about THE SIMS.

I join all those who proposed the cyclic season and day-night.

It can be connected to the real time, or have a time on it's own and compose a day in 4 h... No matter! But as it was realized now it is really bad... Even the seasons could follow a different mechanism than the real one as another person has already proposed previously... 

There are many ideas and there are many options, the way you can invent how to do it

But please change it.

Message 303 of 380 (645 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here are my suggestions

1. new Izzy clothing category Hats, Necklace, and Shoes.

2. Izzy's Fashion shop - a higher chance or a guarantee rare item for a higher cost of fashion gems. sorta like the heirloom chest.

3. Life dream - a new promoted sim will have a specific dream job or hobby they want to pursue .. and maybe a mini quest in the stories section of that specific sim.

4. Notification alert when a friend is hosting a party.

5. Weekend sales for color swatches, furniture, clothes.

6. since they patched the build glitch in the past update, it would be really helpful to have a overlap tool in build mode,... and be able to see through windows.

Screen Shot 3.jpg

Message 304 of 380 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My ideas and my suggestions

• The single purchase of the colors is the bane of this game, they need to come back as they were at the beginning otherwise it could be a real problem for the game

• The update of the day and night, transparent windows, and the TV working and not just a broken object.

• A button to take pictures

• A farm career, so with chickens and various farm animals.

• The change in prices of payment packages, delete prices like 10.99 and 20.99 and use 10.00 and 20.00

Message 305 of 380 (604 Views)

★★★ Pro

They 100% need an ARE YOU SURE BUTTON on the cupcakes. I accidentally used one today for a quick relationship event, and I already had 30 energy. I was half asleep when I did it. So I lost one cupcake and I didn't even get 30 + energy with it. If they had that button II wouldn't have wasted one cupcake for nothing.

Message 306 of 380 (591 Views)

Re: ⭕❗NEED SAVE BUTTON❗⭕

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @rotflol888.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll be sure to pass it along to the team. In the meantime, while it cannot guarantee a save, giving someone a sticker can help sync. I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 307 of 380 (666 Views)

★★★ Guide

@lioness_princezz I totally agree with you, it would be a great change.

Message 308 of 380 (633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Second floor with stairs

Swimming pool

Day and night cycle

Weather change

Function to hide/see walls

New districts

Message 309 of 380 (743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I propose the modification of the LlaamaZoom, it lasts too long and it is boring to do the same tasks everyday, and it is not worth the effort (Duration is a lot but the gain is non-existent)

Then... What is exactly the point of putting lights inside the house if they do not light up?and there is no night.....?

What is the use of having the windows inside the home if it don't filter the light and we can't see trought it?

What's good of having TV and Computer if they simply don't work?.......

What's the use of having a mirror if it doesn't reflect?

I've never seen so much carelessness in a game and in content creation.

And why the colors have been divided????

The purpose was to make us save some money? Really?

I don't think so, since making a sum of all the color's prices actually the price is higher than before, make it come back like it was.

Nobody likes having a dress with only one color, much less the furniture, which in the creation of a room, seems to be the room of a clown because every object have a different color while being a part of the same SET.

The diversity of the season from area to area.... Wanna talk about that?.... Better not!

I really hope the new development team does something in the future...

Message 310 of 380 (723 Views)