NBA live 19 all star edition is now one edition ?

by canwegetskate4

Original Post

NBA live 19 all star edition is now one edition ?

★★★★★ Newbie

On the playstation store I bought a digital version of  NBA live 19 ALL STAR EDITION ...  a week later  it changed to " One Edition "  

I also never received the all star content (   five All-Star Team Packs, All-Star clothing  )  before it was changed to the one edition .

Why was it changed ?

What content was removed ?

It is still on ea's website - https://www.easports.com/nba-live/all-star-edition

Did Sony scam me and switch the editions or did ea games change it because of something.

Anyone know what happened with this ?

Message 1 of 3 (854 Views)

Re: NBA live 19 all star edition is now one edition ?

Community Manager

@canwegetskate4 

You were referred to Sony by our Advisor, how did that go?

Did you get a refund or the missing content?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (828 Views)

Re: NBA live 19 all star edition is now one edition ?

★ Guide

I purchased my digital copy since pre-order for $40.00 USD and had the original The One Icon logo. It changed to the All Star logo for a time only to revert back to The One logo after a update. 

I had to play games in solo and win to open the court Allstars players.

Have two All Star shirts, don't know if I played to win them and no 5 All Star Team Pack for Ultimate teams but I don't play that game just opened it once to see if I would get them automatically from menu but I think you had to play as well to win them.

I think there was some misunderstanding with game description that you would get them automatically or rewarded through crates. Since I didn't buy the Allstars version I had to play them but maybe those that bought would just catch up with the perks included in Allstars game.

It's a bit confusing but to grab the game for $4.00 instead of $40.00 or $60.00 on the PS4 is a deal on its own because you get the whole game late but have chance to win stuff by just playing and winning.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAlive/comments/ar4u7w/lut_all_star_content_is_out/

Message 3 of 3 (821 Views)