Re: NBA Live 2020 on PC

by ivrognard

Original Post

NBA Live 2020 on PC

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I know it is early but, will NBA Live 2020 be finally released to PC? I am an Origin Access Premium Subscriber and NBA Live 2019 was one of the reason I subscribed. Unfortunately I found out it is not on Origins PC. Hopefully you guys consider releasing it on PC, I even skipped buying 2K19 for Live 19, Bring back good old days of competition on all platforms! More power to you guys 

Message 1 of 5 (7,332 Views)

@AaronJVR  Well, there is Gamescom, so maybe they will announce something then. Seems that Madden did well enough to get another year on PC. Maybe they will bring NBA and NHL back, too. I doubt that we've seen all the EA releases on PC this year.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 5 (7,214 Views)

★ Apprentice
@AaronJVR Fingers Crossed Brother, i really would like to play NBA Live 2020 on PC to im kinda over 2K and their rotten VC locked features.
Message 3 of 5 (5,745 Views)

★★★★ Novice

if u guys make NBA live 2020 for PC as well I would buy it imidetly you guys are best when it comes to games...u are  years an years and light years ahead of those wacky blood sucking money leetches 2k ! and also if nba live was on PC 2k would go out of busness cuz all of us who don't have console and wanna play basketball game we are forced to buy the * nba2k and that game is based on pay to win meaning lvl up youre character would take like 3 biljon years and im not jocking latterly 3 biljon years !  witch would lead to u to be forced to buy 2ks Vc money ! and that money is blooooooooooooooodddyyyyyyyyy expensive ! just to humor u guys its so expensive imagine selling a bycikle with a Ferrari car tag price hahaha !  please plase EA make nba live 20 happen for pc ! 

Message 4 of 5 (3,704 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i agree bro 2k are the worst money sucking leetches ever pluss it takes years and years and years to lvl up youre charecter in that 2k game ! 

and allso its the most unfair nba game i have ever ever ever played ! This is the worst part of it alll ! say for an example u dont know anyithing about basket ball and then decide to buy an nba game to try it out !  in  nba2k they got this increddebly annoying feture that if u dont play "good" or  accordengly in a match the a.i will automaticly kick you out from the game and then it will say u got removed from the game due to not playing fair ... bro that is sooooooo sooooo soooo annoying so that if i ever get rich irl i will buy  up all of the 2k company just to fire all the ppl there and then i would sell it haha !  i mean not enough that they wanna rob us on that VC wack and not inoff with that we pay like 60euros for the freaking game now all  of a suddin they wanna controll u in the game WTF !? 

so yea 2k are the worst game creators of all times .. and allso if any of u guys knows a legit hack that can give me 9999999999999999 on vc please let me know ! cuz that game is so wack it would be worth it !!! 

Message 5 of 5 (2,785 Views)