Re: NBA Live 18 Free Agents? Edit Roster?

by Carlonarbs

Original Post

NBA Live 18 Free Agents? Edit Roster?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Where are the free agents in the main menu rosters? Why can't I edit the rosters?

These are features that have come to be expected in sports games since the late 90's.
Message 1 of 6 (7,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please add a roster editor. Waiting to see if it be a patch and then i will buy the game but only if
Message 2 of 6 (7,589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I am to the point that I won't ever buy another EA SPORTS game without renting it first. When was the last time a sports game didnt allow you to edit rosters? Back in the early 1990s? It is embarrassing for any modern gaming software company in 2017 to leave this feature out. Doesn't EA keep track of complaints? This happened with Madden last year. I am angry that I wasted my money on this game and cant even return it to get NBA 2K18. I am done with NBA Live unless they can fix this for 2018.
Message 3 of 6 (7,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When I loaded up game it said updating rosters but nothing changed
Message 4 of 6 (7,448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is robbery. I chose this stupid game at the last minute. I was at the store to buy 2k18 but instead got this one. Wrong move. I am so disappointed. I have all the 2k basketball games from dreamcast to ps4. I really don't why I decided to get this one.

Message 5 of 6 (4,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well NBA Live 18 added the Roster editing feature.

Message 6 of 6 (2,925 Views)