NBA Live 18 Auto Subs is meant for you to lose

by quest_4knowledg

Original Post

NBA Live 18 Auto Subs is meant for you to lose

★ Apprentice
In The One mode the auto substitutions and lines up can cost you to lose the game and I'm very sure that what it is meant to do just that. Let me explain there are just some teams that shouldn't be any problem for you to beat BRK,CHI,PHI,ORL to name a few Now if your player is level all the way up and you are on a good team with their original roster teams like OKC, HOU, GS,BOS or CEL. l know you have found yourself struggling to beat those bottom teams here's why. First the rotation is a 10 man rotation no coach run a ten man rotation in the NBA unless foul trouble. Second if you haven't noticed after you are taking out the game the other team go on a complete comeback run no matter how much you are up. If you sim till you come back into the game there is a good chance you will be down by at least 3 when you were up by 10 to 15 points. If you watch you will see is your team keeps you and starting rotation out at least 6 to 7 minutes longer than the other team does so for those minutes it's your bench against their starters. Then there are teams who has guys on the bench that seems unstoppable against you bench POR Evan Turner, PHI Robert Covington and BRK Jeremy Lin comes out and single handed destroy your bench and your 15 points lead they are hitting 3's running contested layups, high lights dunks and score more than your bench combined or you will find yourself as the only starter out there with 4 minutes left a 6 points lead and the bench guys around you can't buy a shot and passing you the ball to take a contested shot with 5 seconds left on the shot clock. I'm one of those people who play with the confines of the game and to the style of player that I'm playing with. It's Irritating that it is so many flaws with the game play
Message 1 of 2 (2,536 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18 Auto Subs is meant for you to lose

★★★ Novice
I find myself experiencing this same issue. I try my hardest not to get in foul trouble so my mins don't get shaved but the coach will still sub me in the 4th with less Than 5mins left in the game no matter if we are down 3 or down 30.

Like the coach just sits and watch the team blow a lead (that I single handily manifested) and does nothing to adjust.

Now I play for the Brooklyn so I know the team is extremely flawed. Basically a team full of bench players... Then there is me a D-Lo, who doesn't even start. I'm a PG but we are literally the only players above 80 and would be best to have both of us on the floor. But NOPE!

I'm toughing it out for my rookie season but if the game doesn't make adjustments or off season transaction I'm getting out and going to Spurs. Pop gonna take me to the top.

Message 2 of 2 (2,376 Views)