My pack luck has been terrible :P

by Izzy_FUT_Dubs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My pack luck has been terrible :P

Not on here to rage or anything as I enjoy the game, but here to showcase to the community that just because I'm an Answers AHQ Champion that I do not get any special favors when opening packs, or anyone else for that matter. It is all luck-based.

Have fun!

Prime Icon pack (from 9 tokens): Litmanen (his PIM's was 3 tokens less). Massive L

Mid Icon pack: Hugo Sanchez (has good stats but only 58 composure). L

TOTSSF EFL pack: Jacobsen (worth 10k). L

TOTSSF Community pack: Bentancur (worth 45k). L

TOTSSF EPL pack: Henderson (the GK)(my heart sunk when I saw GK). Massive L

-These are the special cards I put in: Mid-Icon VDS, TOTSSF Icardi, TOTSSF Bentancur, TOTSSF Romarinho.

FUT Birthday Party Bag: Limbombe, Lemar, and Muniain. L, meh, ok.

The biggest W I've had was probably packing Mid-Icon Nakata from a season objective (and most people would consider him an L).

Am I mad at EA? No. Am I mad about my pack-luck? Also, no. Just a bit disappointed my luck is this bad.

Am I gonna stop playing the game... no way! FIFA is still by far the best football game out there and no other comes close to it!

Do I enjoy playing FIFA? Of course!

Let me know what you've packed from said packs. Would be interested in seeing how many bad-pack-luck players are out there with me! :P

Cheers!

**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 10 (4,129 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My pack luck has been terrible :P

@Izzy_FUT_Dubs Closing this thread (outdated).

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (3,739 Views)

All Replies

Update: I put in the TOTSSF Henderson into the Saudi-League SBC and got Petros from it -- at least I can play him on my 2nd team.

Had 5k left on the account and decided to just open Bronze Packs -- was not happy about that Henderson :P. Made my money back listing players worth more than 200 and keeping the lower end ones, kept opening until I was happy with the number of Bronzes I stored in the club, and decided to do tons of Bronze Upgrade Packs. Put those Silvers into Silver Upgrade Packs and did one lower end SBC. Packed TOTSSF Kovacic (tradeable). Huh, I guess it wasn't all that bad -- though it could've been better for what I lost when I did the EPL Guarantee Pack.

Also link to Pieface23's video explaining the whole YT pack opening thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP1GIwccyxs&t=630s

Cheers!

PS: I will be updating this Monday after the new TOTSSF releases (as I am saving some packs from the Season and Rewards (Level 25 now).

Message 2 of 10 (4,082 Views)

Hero
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs everyone has bad luck if they think they are going to pack 99 de bruyne or similar from a guarantee or 94 lewandowski from totw upgrade. i am more concerned about the rate of packing low value duplicates - i have packed 85 Onana at least 4 times just recently, players like kramaric 83, morata 83,diego costa 83, should have their image on the gold packs instead of van dijk

Message 3 of 10 (4,060 Views)

[ Edited ]

Update:

Didn't get anything on Monday... not surprised at all -- maybe some SBC Fodder.

Sold a couple things because gameplay was terrible -- I assume it was because of "rush hour."

Decided to do the La Liga guarantee pack (I didn't care anymore) on the Companion app.

Got Fekir (500k XB1). Not the most expensive but at least I didn't get hammered this time. Who knows, maybe my luck is beginning to turn around. 0.0

Message 4 of 10 (4,035 Views)

Update: Was able to pack Hradecky and Corona from packs (was happy to finally pack TOTSSF in regular packs. Did the Bundesliga guaranteed and got Hummels. Did the Liga Nos guaranteed and unfortunately got a dupe Corona -- did the Rodrigo SBC with dupes and mostly untradeables.

Message 5 of 10 (3,988 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I saved every pack I could for the Bundesliga.   I even completed the advanced SBCs for it and every pack I could.  

Then spent nearly £80 when drunk.   Highest I got was an orange Guerrero! 86?

There is no pack luck, the chances of even getting a walkout are terrible, and then we do, we all know it's the cheapest GK or rubbish  walkout you can get away with.  

I got two GK in the Bundesliga and Portuguese guaranteed,, no surprise! 

As a mature gamer this is my first real go at Ultimate team and I personally feel I am being scammed. 

Message 6 of 10 (3,945 Views)

Update: I have not been playing FUT much these days (on my main account) but play enough for rank 3 rewards and squad battles rewards. Today I packed a TOTSSF Depay from rank 3 rewards in Div 7. :D

I am grinding out objectives for packs on my 2nd account -- we'll see if we pack anything on there (I'll post a link later on what packs were opened and what the highest-rated player was from each one).

Message 7 of 10 (3,888 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SecretSquizzzeli have packed several of each major league totssf and quite a few minor leagues. Playing futchamps, getting elite 1 in squad battles and rivals rank 1, i think boosts your chances of packing decent cards outside of those rewards too, and it is possible to pack a few in each premium upgrade sbc, you have to put in the hours though. I don't use fifa points at all. Here are just a few players i have packed untradeable - 96 hummels, 96 kimmich, 97 alberto, 96 ilicic, 95 de vrij, 94 handanovic, 93 busquets and many more.. none of these were from guarantee, all from untradeable packs/sbc grinding. If i played casually, with respect to only a few hours here and there i wouldn't have as much luck

My worst pack was getting 84 rated chinese goalkeeper from a guarantee, but on other guarantees i got 95 Reus and 95 TrentAA so all to play for.. Up to now i haven't heard of anyone i know managing to pack a 99 or 98 player

Message 8 of 10 (3,849 Views)

@Izzy_FUT_Dubs Closing this thread (outdated).

Message 9 of 10 (3,740 Views)

★★ Novice

me too i want good luck in packs please EA 

Message 10 of 10 (1,584 Views)