My last name is alerted as profane language.

by ekBender3

Original Post

Re: Last name profane

★★★ Newbie

How is “Garaven” profane?

Message 61 of 373 (2,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My last name is Marez. Giving me the last name error in the game. Can we get this fixed!? 

Message 62 of 373 (2,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How is the name “Moore” offensive in an NFL game? There are dozens of players in the league with that same last name and are still featured in MUT and Franchise. Come on now, ”Moore” Is one of the most common last names.

Message 63 of 373 (2,263 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It is doing it to me too. How is Haxton a profane word and how is that EA thinks so little of its customers that pay their salaries to give us a response to change the name we were born with? How offensive can you get.

Message 64 of 373 (2,238 Views)

★★★★ Novice

there is a 0.1 percent chance that they will fix it or ever in any future madden so I guess it is the new reality now. Never new that Moore was a swear or a slur.

Message 65 of 373 (2,230 Views)

name

★★★ Newbie

Why won't Madden let me use my last name- Acosta - for the yard or face of the franchise? It says profanity or too long...but that can't be right.

Message 66 of 373 (2,220 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue with my last name 'Ingram' on Madden and NHL even when in my MUT, i have Mark Ingram. It is stupid imo

Message 67 of 373 (2,211 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I think we should all play “why do we think it’s banned”? I mean EA clearly isn’t giving any clarification so we may as well take random guesses on why some names are banned.  Also, why are “past and present high profile employees” on the list of banned names?

My guess for mine is that sideline reporter they had with the last name Bellini causing mine to show up as profane. 

Message 68 of 373 (2,194 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry whaaa?? Its the dude's last name?
Message 69 of 373 (2,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sounds like EA need to make a fix, I don't see how my last name ROMPON is profane. And this is the 1st time in madden it wouldn't accept it.

Message 70 of 373 (2,176 Views)