Re: My hedgehog cage keep being dirty

by mathematics654

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My hedgehog cage keep being dirty

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

The cage keep having the dirty amination even if I clean it, what can I do beside getting a new cage?

Message 1 of 6 (454 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro

The problem apparently fix itself when I load the game again so it's ok for me now, most of the small glitches fix themselves in a new load

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (418 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mathematics654, how often does it get dirty? Wondering   It normally should get dirty every few Sim days. Or does it remain dirty after you clean it? 

Also, do you have any Mods of Custom Content (CC)?  If so, please temporarily remove your Mods folder to your desktop and then try playing you game and see if that fixes you problem.  Wink

Every patch that EA releases has the potential to break Mods and CC so the creators have to also update their CC and Mods to work with the updated game.  We just had a huge patch/update last week and a smaller one yesterday, so this could be your problem (if you use Mods or CC). Raised eyebrow

Please update us on this! Angel

Best of luck! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (444 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro

@PugLove888

I don't use cc or mods, what is happening is that even after I clean it stay dirty sometimes, it's only animation tho, it don't affect the pet or the sims around it, if I have money, I can fix it just by buying a new one, but it's both feel wrong to replace a pet because of it, and also kinda waste of simlones (I'm saving for a rocket

Message 3 of 6 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mathematics654, thanks for the info! I tried to replicate the same thing in one of my households that have hamsters, but they seemed (so far) to act normally. Wondering  However, since you dont have CC/Mods, it sounds like this could be a new bug.  In that case EA needs to know about it!  It would be best for you to file a Bug Report here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Hopefully they can solve your problem!  Fingers crossed

Edit to add that if you want to keep buying new hamster cages, you can -- just use a money cheat to make up for the simoleons that you are loosing in doing this! Angel  A problem with the game is causing your Sim to spend money they shouldn't have to, so this way they can get reimbursed.  That way you can still save for your rocket.  Cool

Please update us on your results! Wink Best of luck!

Message 4 of 6 (426 Views)

★★ Pro

The problem apparently fix itself when I load the game again so it's ok for me now, most of the small glitches fix themselves in a new load

Message 5 of 6 (419 Views)

Champion

@mathematics654, I'm happy to hear that! :eahigh_file:  Thanks for updating me! Angel  Happy Simming! 

Message 6 of 6 (402 Views)