My game points (Question)

by Solo1_747

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My game points (Question)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When playing battlefield one, and if your in a server, if you leave that server before the match is finished will you still get the points you earned in the match. I understand that I wouldn't get the win bonus if my team won, which is understandable. But I cannot complete a full game sometimes, so that is why I am asking. If you can help me, it will be very much appreciated.

Message 1 of 7 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My game points (Question)

★★★★ Expert

@Solo1_747 I'm meaning Operations Campaigns in multiplayer. All info about it can be found here:

https://www.battlefield.com/news/article/join-the-epic-operation-campaigns

To summarize an Operations Campaign strings together 2 Operations, completing such a Campaign requires you to achieve a certain score on each of these Operations, so in below example you would need to accumulate 30,000 points in each Brusilov Offensive and Red Tide. So in the example below Operation Brusilov Offensive has been played twice after which the score accumulates to 28,896, so it would need a third time to complete the 30,000. If you  now would play it for the third time and quit before the Operation is finished your score will not accumulate further towards the 30,000, but all other progress which you made during the Operation in terms of stats is recorded.

2018-05-17_13h28_46.png

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (607 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

Hi @Solo1_747 yes all progress, XP and rewards are saved regardless if you finish the round or not. As you mentioned you just will miss out on the multiplier for winning as well as any XP boosts (player activated or 2XP from events) as those are applied post-match.

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

Message 2 of 7 (535 Views)

★ Pro

... it wont count to opperations missions.. if you duck out early theres no count to the 25000 towards battlepack,but should count to stats

Message 3 of 7 (528 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@tat2jon is correct. The Operations Campaigns progress will be lost if you quit before end of an Operation. This too is a round end reward that requires you to finish the match. And also here all other stats will count. So kills, deaths any progress towards medal or weapon  or service assignments will not be lost.

Message 4 of 7 (516 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am confused on that statement. Are you meaning like the multiplayer operations matches or campaign?

Also, so if I read your post correctly, I won't get progress on operations? Im confused on that part. Can you help me better understand what you mean? 

Thanks yall for the support.

Message 5 of 7 (504 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Solo1_747 I'm meaning Operations Campaigns in multiplayer. All info about it can be found here:

https://www.battlefield.com/news/article/join-the-epic-operation-campaigns

To summarize an Operations Campaign strings together 2 Operations, completing such a Campaign requires you to achieve a certain score on each of these Operations, so in below example you would need to accumulate 30,000 points in each Brusilov Offensive and Red Tide. So in the example below Operation Brusilov Offensive has been played twice after which the score accumulates to 28,896, so it would need a third time to complete the 30,000. If you  now would play it for the third time and quit before the Operation is finished your score will not accumulate further towards the 30,000, but all other progress which you made during the Operation in terms of stats is recorded.

2018-05-17_13h28_46.png

Message 6 of 7 (608 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks for the help. Cheers.
Message 7 of 7 (473 Views)