Re: My function have been banned online game, please help me to solve this probl

by 2042isNotBF

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My function have been banned online game, please help me to solve this problem.

★★★ Newbie

My function have been banned online game, please help me to solve this problem.

First of all, I didn't use third party software, causing unfair in the game. I hate to cheat.After 14 times, EA help, for help。Every time can't solve this problem.I am very innocent and confused. What I exactly because the service regulations of the problem.Don't is because I changed the "hosts"?

Please help me to solve this problem.

Message 1 of 2 (279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My function have been banned online game, please help me to solve this probl

Hero (Retired)

@-H1-DyTv6556019   Sorry Answers HQ cannot handle bans. They don't have access to your account - They can't look into any specific cases. All anyone can do in here is link to your options.

The following link will show you how to investigate your banned or suspended account:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

In the Body of your email, please include the following information:
- Information of the situation
- First and last name
- Game/Product name
- Persona's name
- Where your game or product was purchased
- Banned or Suspended
- Error/Notification Message received (if any)
- Details of your dispute

Please Note: It does take time for a ban appeal to go though some longer then others. Do not spam them with emails state your case one time. Then let them contact you back once they have made a decision on your ban.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (248 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@-H1-DyTv6556019   Sorry Answers HQ cannot handle bans. They don't have access to your account - They can't look into any specific cases. All anyone can do in here is link to your options.

The following link will show you how to investigate your banned or suspended account:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

In the Body of your email, please include the following information:
- Information of the situation
- First and last name
- Game/Product name
- Persona's name
- Where your game or product was purchased
- Banned or Suspended
- Error/Notification Message received (if any)
- Details of your dispute

Please Note: It does take time for a ban appeal to go though some longer then others. Do not spam them with emails state your case one time. Then let them contact you back once they have made a decision on your ban.

Message 2 of 2 (249 Views)