My friend submitted an squad into an sbc for a joke

by Bessey360

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My friend submitted an squad into an sbc for a joke

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Good afternoon my friends at ea sports,to my horror and dismay I was playing around with the ultimate tots to see if I wanted to I could do it.

To my horror and dismay [ID removed] submitted the squad he was playing around with the team and seeing if I could save some players  and use lower rated ones instead. He then jokingly hovered over submit squad and then submitted it, I’ve had many apologies from him and he said he was sorry and didn’t mean to.

i lost middle cruyff,tots salah , prime Campbell, normal varane and winter refresh van anholt. I then just wanted to quit the game I couldn’t be bothered anymore I was gonna I Uninstall the game but I play pro clubs. I opened the pack and got odergaard. I haven’t really played in the last few days and will probably delete it I can’t be bothered to work for the team I once had 

Edit: Removed gamertag/PSN ID - CM

Message 1 of 2 (417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My friend submitted an squad into an sbc for a joke

Community Manager

Hi there, @Bessey360.

I'm very sorry for the frustration with this, but we aren't able to return items that have been submitted to SBCs. 

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (348 Views)

All Replies

Re: My friend submitted an squad into an sbc for a joke

Community Manager

Hi there, @Bessey360.

I'm very sorry for the frustration with this, but we aren't able to return items that have been submitted to SBCs. 

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (349 Views)