My complaints with this game...

by AlphonseDisciple

Original Post

Re: My complaints with this game...

★★★ Apprentice
Since when were rockets EVER effective against infantry in a CnC game? How could you "love" old school CnC and not even notice that?
Message 31 of 34 (265 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Psilocybe122 wrote:
Since when were rockets EVER effective against infantry in a CnC game? How could you "love" old school CnC and not even notice that?

I never said it wasn’t like that in older games. I said it didn’t make sense. 

Message 32 of 34 (258 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Are you new to the game? I am an old C&C fan too. An i love the C&C Tiberium wars 3. But im asking you if you are new to the game because titans and jump jets can be countered in an easy way. As for the zone troopers even riflemen/millitants can kill them. And i am asking you if you are new because if you have progressed a lot in the ranks even without paying you will notice that if your opponent manages to get out a Titan or zone troopers thats on you. If you didnt punish his double harvester thats on you. If you saw him waiting without throwing any unit to you and you were waiting, thats on you. Because when this happens 99% of the players are waiting to bring a tech lab/temple of nod unit. So you should put pressure on your opponent to make him bring other cheaper units to counter you. You should hunt his harvesters. I have won many opponents that had tech lab/temple of nod units with decks that had only tier 1-tier 2 units. Since you are an old C&C fan you know that this means i won with attack bikes, venoms, talons, missile squads, predators, scorpions, riflemen, millitants etc. without bringing any high tech units. And you should know that. Back in C&C tiberium wars 3 a combination of tier 1 and tier 2 units was the best way to win matches fast. Now if you dont have a good micro just practice. Double medals are not good either. If you get more medals at first you will feel good because of the progression you made. But when you are matched with players that have 2-3 higher level units you wont win any game and you will say to the developers that the matchmaking balance is bad.. Keep calm and learn this game. Its not a C&C pc title and it wont be ever. Wait for the remasters if you want the pc title. For a free to play android game its good. Not perfect but its good. Its just an android  game in the C&C universe. Its not a pc title. Stop treating it as such and you will see that its a good game

Message 33 of 34 (255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

So it’s been maybe a month or two since making this post on this forum. It was my very first post and the reason why I sought the forum out. I’ve learned a ton in the weeks since this post. 

I still think the Titan is way too OP and when combined with Zones is just ridiculous. But I have realized that the majority of the battles are won with the low priced units and hopefully Tech units never really come into play. War Dogs, APC and Pitbulls do the bulk of my heavy lifting these days. I rarely make it to the Sandstorm anymore. But I’ll admit, on NOD I still get to Tech. But I use Scarabs to attack Harvesters so I usually have more Tib when playing NOD. Flame Tanks are still my favorite unit in the game. And Flame Troopers are such a sneaky good unit. 

Still would LOVE to see more game modes. The game is really getting boring to me. And I can see myself retiring any day now because of the absolute redundancy of the game. It is LITERALLY the exact same mundane thing over and over. I’ve even tried experimenting with different deck layouts to try to keep it fresh and all that does is frustrate me when I fight a match and find myself wishing I had one of my normal units lmao. 

All in all, I still enjoy Command & Conquer as a franchise... but if this game doesn’t find a way to keep it fresh, and fast, I won’t be continuing my Rivals gameplay. I’m really just over it. 

Message 34 of 34 (210 Views)