My account got banned or suspended. What shall I do?

by Neo_Novalis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account got banned or suspended. What shall I do?

[ Edited ]

There are various reasons why your account may be banned or suspended. The forums team neither can directly help you with account related issues nor do the community managers have access to your account (i.e. seeing why your account got actioned) due to safety reasons.

Please see the accepted solution below for further information about bans and suspensions and how to contact the ToS team (Terms of Service) if you want to dispute your ban/suspension. They are the only ones who are responsible for bans and suspensions and who know the details why your account got actioned.

By the way: if your account got banned/suspended, independent of whether the ban/suspension was justified or not, it would be a good point in time to read the rules of the game (again) in order to avoid facing a ban or suspension in the future again. You will find the rules here.

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 1 of 7 (1,024 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My account got banned or suspended. What shall I do?

[ Edited ]

If your EA account was recently actioned, please check the email address associated with your EA account for additional information. If you are unable to find the email after double-checking all folders in your email address (incl. the spam or junk folder), please contact the Terms of Service team (ToS). You will find all information about bans and suspensions and how to contact the ToS team here.

Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,022 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

If your EA account was recently actioned, please check the email address associated with your EA account for additional information. If you are unable to find the email after double-checking all folders in your email address (incl. the spam or junk folder), please contact the Terms of Service team (ToS). You will find all information about bans and suspensions and how to contact the ToS team here.

Message 2 of 7 (1,023 Views)

Re: Ultimate team not showing up

★★ Novice

This is happening to me right now. I did not do anything either. 

Message 3 of 7 (869 Views)

Ban

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Marzz LF
Date/time issue occurred I don’t remember
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug Can’t open auctions and trades
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? I left games because I was getting matched with 99 overalls
What do you expect to see? A banned screen
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I can’t get into trades 

Message 4 of 7 (812 Views)

Re: Banned from madden

★★★ Novice

I assume that I've been banned but have not received any official notification.  I've attempted to resolve this through help.ea.com since 27 April 2021 with zero success.  No one sees a ban on my account but all online game modes have been disabled.  It has been two months since these game modes have been disabled. Doesn't EA owe me an explanation because I've read the TOS several times and cannot think of anything that I did to get banned so it must be a glitch.

Message 5 of 7 (783 Views)

Re: Banned from madden

[ Edited ]

@jew1976 please contact the Terms of Service team (ToS)You will find all information about bans and suspensions and how to contact the ToS team here.

Message 6 of 7 (764 Views)

★★ Guide
@Neo_Novalis "There are various reasons why your account may be banned or suspended."

Or EA's algorithm was so screwed up that it banned innocent players over and over again so much that it forced the Madden 22 team limit the prices you can put on players. See the new auction house changes for next year. Now you can't be incorrectly banned for buying a player at inflated price because of scarcity, because the game will no longer allow players to be listed at inflated prices. So it really is an admission of guilt at how messed up their enforcement policy on coin sending is and how they failed the community by banning them.

An example is...yesterday... Multiple UL R. Woodsons was going for 500K. ranges...today one is on for 700k because someone bought all the lower priced ones and are slow leaking them, since this game is basically dead. So if I bought that 700k one, the algorithm would trigger and ban me because it doesn't realize scarcity. Now players cannot overprice things because the auction house won't let them, so I cannot be accidentally banned for buying an overpriced item.

Anyway, we will see how these changes play out. Most of you when the game is released. I'll check it out when I can get a used copy, cause I'm NMS on any EA product from now on. I'm not contributing directly to this shitshow of a company anymore.
Message 7 of 7 (731 Views)