My account Galaxy of Heroes was banned

by OptikRUS61

Original Post

My account Galaxy of Heroes was banned

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Good day, EA developers!
I am very saddened by the recent events in the game and i disagree with you for several reasons:

1. Invite friends and delete - is it can be called a fraud? The developers have provided us with this opportunity. I agree that it is ugly and wrong, but it’s not given big advantage in game . Also, character has been weakened, and nobody used him now.
But what about the players who did not even know about this vulnerability and who got some pieces didn’t realizing, what happening? . Did they deserve punishment?
2. This is a letter to players who have used the vulnerability in the game. I do not be lazy and quote him:
"Your account has been noticed suspicious activity associated with the recently discovered vulnerability.
In the near future to be applied measures your account.
Do not use the vulnerability to unfair play: in the case of repeated violations of the account will be locked forever.
Thank you.
"
(There is a screenshot of this letter)
Why you did not immediately blocked account? Yes, we are wrong and it's not good but the punishment is too harsh. Players spend the time and effort and some money in the game. It is very unfair to the players.
3. The basic reason is this promise made by EA_Jesse: «that players will not be blocked, but the action will be take»
«We have decided to not ban these players, but will be taking additional action in the near future with these accounts.»
It turns out that we were deceived. And we return to paragraph 2 again: "Why did not immediately blocked account? Why should we waste time, effort and money ... "
This very undermines the reputation of a well-known company.
I hope very much on the competence of developers and that problem will be solved in the near future.
P. S. Take away character «Darth Vader» and fragments obtained by dishonest means, in my opinion, would be the most rational solution in this situation. Many players will support me.

Message 1 of 3 (984 Views)

Re: My account Galaxy of Heroes was banned

★★★ Newbie

Полностью согласен! Это ошибка разработчиков, а не читерство игроков! За свои ошибки нужно отвечать, а не банить людей!

Message 2 of 3 (751 Views)

Re: My account Galaxy of Heroes was banned

★★★ Newbie
Give me back My money EA!
Message 3 of 3 (646 Views)