Betreff: My Sticker Book is 100%! Mr. Linty!

by jiponwheels

Original Post

My Sticker Book is 100%! Mr. Linty!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

https://youtu.be/29nJX7Wdmds  Mr. Linty is here! My sticker book is done!

Message 1 of 17 (1,573 Views)

Re: My Sticker Book is 100%! Mr. Linty!

★★★★★ Expert

Mine as well! Although I'm actually missing a  few of the community special items like the foam finger hat for the foot soldier. Still, it's good to see!

Message 2 of 17 (1,501 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm still short Banana Bunker, lord knows when Rux will decide to offer it again.  The  Rux exclusive hats do not seem to go through the random rotation.  It probably doesn't help that for some unknown reason it is labelled as a CP item in my book, not a RUX item.

I think it's pretty ironic that they saved what just might be the ugliest, stupidest looking legendary Rux hat in the game for last.

Message 3 of 17 (1,477 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The CP code is not from rux. (It means community portal). There are several legendary hats that appear in the chests of the portal, only that their probability is very, very low. Some players have appeared in the random rotation of legendary RUX items but others, like me, has not arrived, and I have always bought the Rux items.

Message 4 of 17 (1,462 Views)

[ Edited ]

It is absolutely a Rux legendary  hat.  It was sold the week when Bling Pylon mech, Bedazzled Bolt Blaster and Vampweed were sold for the first time.  It is called Banana Bunker and is is labelled CP in the sticker book.  I stopped getting anything but consumables from the portal chests over a month ago.

See screenshot of my book and discussion here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PvZGardenWarfare/comments/9mk2x1/is_there_a_drop_rate_for_cp_stickers/

If you look up germanshu's video of the complete sticker book you can see this is Banana Bunker.  And video from Wolfy showing that week's RUX offerings here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hBUSf8J5YA  Time stamp: 2 min.

Message 5 of 17 (1,445 Views)

★★★★ Guide

mine seems to be done too… 8562 of 8562 items  

Message 6 of 17 (1,421 Views)

Good lord, there is a Rux bundle with Banana Bunker.  Now I have to decide whether or not to spend $10 to finish my sticker book.

Message 7 of 17 (1,386 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@pandareno1999Id wait if I were you... I think/pretty sure... Rux will have the Banana Bunker soon... probably, possibly, maybe... Large smile

Message 8 of 17 (1,366 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Is there an exact count to the end of the sticker book?  I am at 8586 but I know special stickers do not count until you obtain them.

Message 9 of 17 (1,288 Views)

[ Edited ]

That sounds about right.  Check out germanshu's video of the complete sticker book.  That should show the exact possible total unless anything has been added since he made the video, which I don't think is the case.

Message 10 of 17 (1,274 Views)