Re: My Sims Are Bored! Any Fun Activities?

by PugLove888

Original Post

My Sims Are Bored! Any Fun Activities?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello there, my sims are really bored and live in a giant house... I'm thinking of making like an activity room for them, any suggestions? Also, I will need some building cheats, anything will help!

Message 1 of 4 (475 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MsGeminiSim, that depends on the age of your Sims and what packs you have.  Wink   Most Sims enjoy video games, dancing to the stereo, watching TV, playing with the modeling clay.  Children enjoy these activities too, but they also enjoy playing on the monkey bars /jungle gym and playing with any toys in the Children's section of Buy Mode.  Toddlers love to play with blocks, dance to music, play on the tablet, play with the doll house.  Of course if you have packs like the Parenthood Game Pack, the Kids Room Stuff Pack or the Toddler Stuff Pack, there will be even more activities for your children of all ages!  If you have seasons, then Sims will enjoy water balloon fights, roller skating, snowball fights, making snow pals (snowmen), making snow angels, ice skating, playing in leaf piles, playing in mud puddles, playing in the rain, etc. 

I have not named all the fun stuff your Sims can do. It can also depend on their personality …  Book Worm Sims will enjoy reading more than most Sims and Neat Sims will enjoy cleaning! Large smile

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (466 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@PugLove888 

Ok, thanks! Also sorry for the late response! I wrote this in the evening so yea :eahigh_file: Anyways thanks again! Also, my sims are adults and just got engaged, so I need some fun for adults as they're engagement party is coming up! Still thanks, and happy gaming!

Message 3 of 4 (448 Views)

Champion

@MsGeminiSim, that is alright! Standard smile  Also, I didn't know this was supposed to be fun activities for an engagement partyOops   You just said your 2 adult Sims live in a big house and are bored (I included the info about the kids and toddlers because since it was a large house, I thought you might want to fill it later! Embarrassed

I find dancing the best activity for fun with a large group, especially at parties! Party hat  Serving drinks and watching TV are good too.  But parties will give you a list of "goals" or "tasks" for you to do to ensure a good party.  They will probably have you or a caterer cook something; have your Sims tell jokes; have Sims listen to music and/or dance, have Sims engage in Friendly or Funny conversation, etc.  It might have you do a task that has 2 Sims dance at the same time, or it might have you play a game of chess, or darts, or something else if you have those items on your lot.   But if you pay attention to the goals list in the top left corner and complete as many as you can, you should have at least a somewhat fun party! Wink

Please update us on how your party goes! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (424 Views)