Re: My Sims 4 Game Won't Work

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

My Sims 4 Game Won't Work

★ Novice

So today I was playing the Sims 4 and I had my sims throw a wedding party and I ended the party early because my sims were getting tired and the house closed up like how it would if I was at another sims house and I couldn't put the walls down or change floors. I could still control my sims at this point and I could also see the GUI but I couldn't see inside so I decided to restart my game and when I came back in and started the family I was playing with I couldn't see the GUI on the bottom and the walls icon and the lower floor icon on the top GUI wasn't there either. When I tried to click anything it wouldn't work so I had to restart my entire computer to try again. This time I thought it might just be with that save and so I tried to start a new family but none of the GUI was there and I could only adjust facial features and not use the presets. I don't know what I'm suppose to do. Please help.

Message 1 of 2 (213 Views)

Re: My Sims 4 Game Won't Work

Champion (Retired)

This is caused by a broken Mod. Please remove all Mods and CC then try without. Look for updates where you got your Mods/CC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (162 Views)