My Player Runs Fast & The CPU Runs The Fastest

by MAD-MAESTRO-007

Original Post

My Player Runs Fast & The CPU Runs The Fastest

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Like I was on a Fast Break and I called for the ball ? .. so the CPU was behind me .. so I had a great " Jump " on him .. so when the pass came ? .. The CPU musta had a Motor on his back .. because not only did he beat past me ? .. but outran the Ball .. " Impossible " .. so I had to rewind it on the Instant Replay .. just to acknowledged the Horrible Cheating .. and kept rewinding it seeing the Headache of the CPUs Antics .. so I brushed it off .. and left it alone .. and well towards the next play .. So my team has gotten the rebound .. so I take off running again ? .. and nobody is around me at all .. Period !! .. and to stop and pull up a jumper with no one .. I Repeat .. " No One " was around me ? .. but as soon as I was " Jumping " ? .. and was in the air in the middle of a mid jump ? .. ?.. the CPU ran over .. after I've gotten my feet off the ground .. and was in my face " Jumping " With Me ? .. Again Impossible ! .. And Again it even does even more ? .. like when I was being " Double Teamed " and I saw my Center in the perimeter .. so I was ready to throw him the pass .. and I was around the Freethrow line like to make a jumper .. but to the side part .. so as soon as I went into motion to throw the pass .. the CPU player that was Doubling one side of me .. started to backup .. and set himself to go towards the baseline .. where my teammate was at .. and as soon as I threw the pass the Defensive player was already there .. Impossible 3 times the charm .. like how can you go from Doubling to run to the perimeter .. and catch up to the Pass .. And Man ? .. Pathetic .. Just Plain Pathetic !.. and this is one of the reasons why this game Sucks !!.. because it Cheats Too Much !

Message 1 of 3 (751 Views)

Re: My Player Runs Fast & The CPU Runs The Fastest

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I had to take off my relentless defender trait and put on wind to just keep up with the game fast pace. It's a little better but I see lag when I'm open and player give me the ball 5 secs later when I get guarded. So I got traits statement dunk if I could dunk more, catch and release if I could actually make simple shots go in, and wind to run faster. Maybe this could help but relentless defense was nice but just makes me play slow and since I'm tall and Evolution on max upgraded can swat any ai dunk and block shots well enough.

Maybe EA has messed with players so we have to mess with trials and see what we really want to achieve. Maybe I am going to have to make more changes since I'm not dunking much put something else. I can still dunk it's just I won't get extra defense for the whole team after a dunk. Maybe I have to restructure my characters traits to use it better against ai. Have one for Live players and one for ai games like live events and one to experiment. I have been lazy and just kept what worked on Live 2018 but this is Dead 2019 so I gots to be more hybrid and zombie like to match the ai cheese.

This helps but EA has to help with game lag causing ai to speed up or pass not being thrown faster and intercepted. Also stealing has to be minimized and I think all these stealing are triggered animations are making the game lag. Live 2018 didn't have real Player motion thing grafX engine that Dead 2019 has so maybe this is something to look at and get Dead Live again for 2019 and surly 2020. 

I will tell it how I feel, if I'm wrong I'll will always be a fan of Electronic Arts for me since Commodore PC and support EA when I can. I'm sure EA Roger's is scratching his head and they are trying to figure it out.

Message 2 of 3 (688 Views)

Re: My Player Runs Fast & The CPU Runs The Fastest

★★★ Apprentice

This game does the Impossible feat to do everything .. like it reminds me of 2K18 gameplay .. like that I don't take this game seriously anymore .. because it plays like a Arcade Game .. that I just don't play it for what it's worth .. that E.A.  needs to learn how to make real Sports games again 

Message 3 of 3 (597 Views)