Mut rewards missing

by Aid1008

Original Post

Re: Madden rewards mvp program

★★★★★ Novice

My mut rewards aren’t functioning showing I still have 0 packs opened this year when I have opened a lot of packs.Ea has been informed of the issue and is “currently working on fixing this” but it has been multiple days without any solution  .

Message 11 of 25 (903 Views)

MUT Rewards

★★★ Newbie

Hello MUT team,

i have ave not received my MUT Legendary rewards yet. I have EA connected to my account and everything. I receive twitch drops too so don’t know why I haven’t received them yet, help!

Also, MUT draft has been giving me a lot of issues. I have been stuck in the loading screen looking for a match twice, both times it ran around 10minutes and my only choice was to back out and it handed me a loss and lost my buy in coins. Because of this issue I decided to record my next game play and everything ran smoothly, just finished my 4th game with a nice 4-0 record and as soon as the game was over it handed me rewards for a 3 win record and handed me a loss for the 4th win. I have the gameplay recording if this is an issue. At first it ranked me down so I quit MUT and logged back in to see that it ranked me up again but I wasn’t  able to keep playing on draft mode unless I start a new season. I have lost around 60k coins because of this issue. What’s going on? Need help, please reach out. 

Message 12 of 25 (536 Views)

Re: MUT Rewards

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @leoym14 

f you don't receive an item or money on your game, only EA Assistance can help you. Try to contact them by mail, phone ,chat.... but unfortunately we can not do much more on this community forum.

https://help.ea.com/en/

I warn you that there is a lot of waiting right now and they are working on it.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution Standard smile.

Message 13 of 25 (529 Views)

Mut rewards/

★★★ Newbie

Did anyone else not get any mut Loyalty Rewards? Opened over a 1000 packs and won 50 plus games and didn’t receive squat for it even tho it says legendary status in my mut rewards account 

Message 14 of 25 (587 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Madden fans,

If you're missing your Madden Rewards MVP Program rewards, please contact our Live-Support team and they'll be able to assist in granting you as they can verify what you're eligible for.

Click here to contact Live-Support

The team is currently aware of the pack count not properly showing up on the MUT Rewards website and investigating it. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 25 (777 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry I have contacted them. Their response was that someone will do something about it some time, maybe. But that they couldn't do anything at that time except escalate it to the development team.
Message 16 of 25 (686 Views)

Re: Mut rewards/

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. Over 1000 packs open. Multiple games challenges won and no rewards yet. Last year I would have received something by now. I chatted we EA this afternoon and they said they are aware, but I can't find if they are trying to fix it.
Message 17 of 25 (566 Views)

0 packs opened ? What’s going on ?

★ Novice

Any updates for the mut rewards for madden 20 still showing 0 packs opened ? 

Message 18 of 25 (676 Views)

Re: 0 packs opened ? What’s going on ?

Community Manager

@Bos_up-StandDown wrote:

Any updates for the mut rewards for madden 20 still showing 0 packs opened ? 

@Bos_up-StandDown 

The team is still looking into the issue with the packs still showing up as 0 opened, but good news is the progress on packs being opened is still being tracked properly on the back-end for your account. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 25 (653 Views)

Re: 0 packs opened ? What’s going on ?

Community Manager

This is now fixed and the MUT Rewards pack counter should now display the correct amount of packs you've opened.

Thank you for your patience while the team worked to address this, good luck on the field!

Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 25 (2,976 Views)