Mut rewards missing

by Aid1008

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mut rewards missing

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Since getting madden 20 my mut rewards have not updated to show that I have opened any packs.I also have not recieved my mut rewards/loyalty packs for playing madden 16,17,and 18.I have double checked to make sure the account is connected to the right mut rewards account.I have opened at least 100 packs this year and it is still showing I have opened 0 packs.Does anyone have a solution to get my 3 rewards packs and to fix my mut rewards so that it updates my packs opened.

Message 5 of 25 (3,079 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 0 packs opened ? What’s going on ?

Community Manager

This is now fixed and the MUT Rewards pack counter should now display the correct amount of packs you've opened.

Thank you for your patience while the team worked to address this, good luck on the field!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 20 of 25 (2,975 Views)

All Replies

Madden Rewards not adding packs

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Is anyone else having an issue with the number of packs they opened on PC still being 0?  Is that because the game is technically in pre-release?  Is it a bug?  Or am I doing something wrong?

Message 1 of 25 (2,818 Views)

Re: Madden Rewards not adding packs

You'll receive all those items when the game fully launches on the 2nd

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 25 (2,795 Views)

Madden rewards mvp program

★★★ Novice

I have been playing madden since the 90’s. Why have i not received my reward mvp pack? My brother got his last night. 

Message 3 of 25 (3,081 Views)

Re: Madden rewards mvp program

★★★ Newbie

same thing for me, unfortunate.

Message 4 of 25 (3,064 Views)

Re: Mut rewards missing

★ Guide

I contacted EA.  This is a known issue and they have escalated it to the proper team.  They are currently working on a fix.  They told me to just wait and it should be fixed "soon".

In the past, when they've had these type of bugs, they've made it right by giving people missing packs.  So I'd just wait for a fix and see what happens.  If they don't, then we can bring it up again.

Message 6 of 25 (3,027 Views)

Re: Mut rewards missing

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Aid1008 

Rewards MVP Program are currently in distribution, other missed item are known by EA team, who currently work on. This inconvenience will probably be fixed at the next pacth, do not worry you will receive its.

If after the fix you have no update of your reward, contact EA assistance they can unlock them.

https://help.ea.com/fr/

If we have answer to your question please accept solution Standard smile.

Message 7 of 25 (3,019 Views)

Madden nfl rewards

★★ Newbie

Madden rewards not working

Message 8 of 25 (3,039 Views)

Content not received

★ Novice

I got the game on launch night and still havnt received my Loyalty MVPs(Should get 3)

Also havnt received Jim Brown.I have linked and unlinked my twitch several times

Message 9 of 25 (3,034 Views)

Re: Madden nfl rewards

★★★★★ Novice

My mut rewards are also not updating to show I have opened packs when I have opened at least 150-200 packs this year 

Message 10 of 25 (3,020 Views)