Musical instruments

by cdotcurryyt

Original Post

Musical instruments

★ Novice

I suggest a muck stuff pack for the sims 4 should feature instruments.

Message 1 of 15 (532 Views)

Re: Musical instruments

Champion

@cdotcurryytAt least there are a few musical instruments in the game now. Violins, guitars, and pianos came with the base game; electric keyboards came with City Living, and pipe organs came with Vampires.  But I would love to see more! Wink  I remember the drum set that was in The Sims 2! Heart We also had the ability to make a band. Party hat  I would also love to see a saxophone, clarinet, trumpet, accordion, and  flute.  But what I really want is a xylophone or marimba! HeartHeartHeart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 15 (489 Views)

★★ Expert
yes, i would love to see a drum set and a saxophone. *and* a bass! i'd like to pretend that my Sims are in a jazz band. =)
Message 3 of 15 (476 Views)

Champion

@unseenlarks, ooh yeah! Heart A bass with a piano, sax, and drums (especially a brushed snare!)!!!  That would be awesome! Party hat Set that jazz band up in a Lounge and our Sims would be ready for some cool and classy times! Cool

Message 4 of 15 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@PugLove888my thoughts exactly. =) my Sims play for tips at the Blue Velvet because they're more like the... small pub kind of people. i guess i'll have to move all the chairs closer together to make space for those drums. =)

a lounge setup i would love to see... imagine something way more vintage like a "big" jazz band, swing jazz, ballroom/club sort of thing... a 1930s vibe. <3

Message 5 of 15 (451 Views)

Champion

@unseenlarks, that would be really cool! Cool Party hat

Message 6 of 15 (426 Views)

★★ Expert
@PugLove888, and i'd really like a "swing" radio station. imagine our Sims dancing to it, even at home! (i *love* swing dancing, it's one of the things i wish i could do.)
Message 7 of 15 (415 Views)

Champion

@unseenlarks, I would love that too! Party hat  I took dancing for many years, but it was always ballet, tap, jazz, or Drill Team; I never took any kind of class where you had to dance with one partner. But I would love to Swing Dance! HeartParty hat  I would so enjoy my Sims listening to a radio station like that! Cool  My husband and I love almost all types of music, and one of the radio stations we listen to when driving is a Swing/Big Band/Crooners/Rat Pack station!  That kind of music will always be loved! Heart

Message 8 of 15 (393 Views)

★★ Expert
great driving music. <3
Message 9 of 15 (381 Views)

Champion

@unseenlarks, we think so too!  If EA were to make a pack with many different time periods, they could add swing music!  Wink

Message 10 of 15 (365 Views)