Multiplayer Free-Roam

by SpecSnipe-_-Enig

Original Post

Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

★ Guide

@Razeroses Dude you got that one right... usually when a game is released, there are hotfixes and stuff updates, info, news, answers of customers questions.. but I have noticed 2 tracks that are bugged in 1 spot, the circuit one in downtown, youc ant jump the ramp, and sometimes if you go too much to right of the lane at the lap line you like flip into the sky.. they arent fixing anything, they arent letting out any news, they arent answering our questions, this just sounds like a complete scam tbh, if i lived in america id be down to their office with a bat tbh, but sadly i dont... really are starting to annoy me as the days go on of their silence.. they dojnt realise that we just get more pissed by the day!!! 

Message 141 of 377 (1,341 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You are completely right also, so EA please let your customers know whats going on here, IF YOU GUYS REALLY CONSIDER US CUSTOMERS OR VICTIMS.

Message 142 of 377 (1,333 Views)

★ Guide

@EL_ALCUAMPON Im in this forum a week now trying to get something out of them, but seems like they dont give a * tbh

Message 143 of 377 (1,327 Views)

★★★★ Novice

THEY HAVENT GAVE A DAMN CAUSE NO ONE WITH ENOUGH MONEY YET HAS DECIDED TO SUE THEM, CAUSE THERE IS SCREEN SHOTS OUTTHERE OF THE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, YOU GUYS CAN STILL DO US RIGHT, WE ONLY WANT ANSWERS, WE NOT TRYING TO BE DRAMATIC, BUT THIS GAME WAS WAITED BY IS FOR A LONG TIME, WE HAVE LOVED MOST OF YOUR GAMES AND WE THOUGHT CAUSE OF THE WEBSITE POST IT WAS GOING TO BE AMAZING, WHICH IT CAN STILL BE, I hope to hear from EA soon.

Message 144 of 377 (1,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when i buying it i dont read infomation my bad i thought it like nfs 2015 and when i complete story, im really disappointed, hopefully it not a last need for speed game for me, because i dont want to spent money to this anymore i promise. thank you

Message 145 of 377 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Totally Agree with you. @XGCSith

Message 146 of 377 (1,262 Views)

Need online free roam

★★★★★ Novice
It needs to be added to the game. More post hope they see it's a problem and fix it.

And why no rx7 but it shows on the loading screen.

Drag race gauge also goes away after first race.

Fix it EA. You put in manual transmission last time when we asked but why did you take away the best part of the game. I would rasther drive and auto and be with my friends then have a manual and drive alone
Message 147 of 377 (1,136 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Then im gonna start a kickstarter sue on EA to get enough money and people to kick EA in their butt! As they kick our balls for money for games not even worth a damn.
Message 148 of 377 (1,222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@monzai1 wrote:
Then im gonna start a kickstarter sue on EA to get enough money and people to kick EA in their butt! As they kick our balls for money for games not even worth a damn.

well, no need to go that far game for the offline part of the game is pretty decent but then again to play offline there's no need to spend any money just download the game from the torrent

reason why people pay is for online access and the online part of this game is below garbage lvl.  there is no skill involved in racing online every time i win a race i feel like i didn't even apply any type of skill to win i just ram other people off the road and make them miss the checkpoints lmao the

online part of the game is demolition derby checkpoint passing garbage. 

1- there should be no car collision at least in a ranked mode that way would be more about skill and less about raming people off the road

2- where the fk is the online drift and drag?

3- where the online free roam?

4- why can´t I make my own crew? kinda like a guild/legion

5- and why are the checkpoints so dam small if everyone is just raming each other off the road only few will make it by the checkpoint the rest have to turn around going backwards in the track to go past the checkpoint they just missed cuz some dude rammed them off by like 1 meter...

6- why are car builds locked to certain race modes I feel that if i wanna take my drift car to a race i should be able to and if i feel like taking my drag car to a drift race i should be able to (even tho is not recommended) Want to buy some freedom in this game....

they forgot that in real life people will not ram there Koenigsegg  against a f.king honda just to win a race only happens in a game and makes it unplayable for the most part  no collision mode at least for ranked would make it more interesting at least with added drift and drag modes at least there would be some competition on this game for now is a free for all destruction derby mostly always the same  8 regeras going at it  to see who can ram  there way to finish line LOL

Message 149 of 377 (1,118 Views)

★ Guide

@monzai1 well, no need to go that far and sue EA calm down xD

game for the offline part of the game is pretty decent but then again to play offline there's no need to spend any money just download the game from the torrent

reason why people pay is for online access and the online part of this game is below garbage lvl.  there is no skill involved in racing online every time i win a race i feel like i didn't even apply any type of skill to win i just ram other people off the road and make them miss the checkpoints lmao the

online part of the game is demolition derby checkpoint passing garbage. 

1- there should be no car collision at least in a ranked mode that way would be more about skill and less about raming people off the road

2- where the fk is the online drift and drag?

3- where the online free roam?

4- why can´t I make my own crew? kinda like a guild/legion

5- and why are the checkpoints so dam small if everyone is just raming each other off the road only few will make it by the checkpoint the rest have to turn around going backwards in the track to go past the checkpoint they just missed cuz some dude rammed them off by like 1 meter...

6- why are car builds locked to certain race modes I feel that if i wanna take my drift car to a race i should be able to and if i feel like taking my drag car to a drift race i should be able to (even tho is not recommended) Want to buy some freedom in this game....

they forgot that in real life people will not ram there Koenigsegg  against a f.king honda just to win a race only happens in a game and makes it unplayable for the most part  no collision mode at least for ranked would make it more interesting at least with added drift and drag modes at least there would be some competition on this game for now is a free for all destruction derby mostly always the same  8 regeras going at it  to see who can ram  there way to finish line LOL

Message 150 of 377 (1,334 Views)