by sandstormatrix

Original Post

Re: Please dev's of NFS Payback...

★★★★ Novice

Wait so is that the new update?

Message 361 of 377 (2,732 Views)

Re: Can´t believe what EA just did

★★★★★ Novice
I totally agree. If we don’t get the free roam we had in the previous versions I won’t be purchasing another Need for Speed.
Message 362 of 377 (2,598 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Please keep up to date with the under the hoods' before posting just in case players lose interest in a growing product

So far we have multiplayer freeroam with dealerships, tune up shops, garages and gas stations.
With the latest addition being activities i.e speed traps, drift zones etc.. And two new cars

There will surely be multiplayer freeroam events in future updates, it's bound to go down that path considering the work they've done til now.

Peace out, happy gaming.
Message 363 of 377 (2,594 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

★★★★ Apprentice

I just want the player limit of all drive hangout to drastically increase. 8 players feels way too empty for such a large map that we have. And yes, make it more like NFSW. 

Message 364 of 377 (2,587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Big-Gunz9115

Exactly Ghost said that they have to develop a whole new client or something for Payback because some people were complaining about free roam in NFS 2015 "Always Online fucntion" NFS 2015 was meant to be multiplayer and singleplayer all in one, so for Payback they didn't add it to the game 'cause of this. Now they added it back in step by step seperate so you can choose playing singleplayer OR multiplayer and as I see the free roam is growing up.

Message 365 of 377 (2,582 Views)

★★★ Novice

They need to get out of multi-player thought and think more like MMOR like in world where when you go online there are more than 8 players on in a session, it can be done , for example in world of tanks they had over 190,000 players on in a single server. This is where I would like to see it. Like in NFSW you would see players all over the place, crews hanging out and players mingling, checking out each others rides.

Message 366 of 377 (2,481 Views)

★ Novice
freeroam in nfs world? now works perfect... I dont know...its legal or not (private servers +premium access etc?) SBRW
Message 367 of 377 (1,925 Views)

Re: Hm...

★ Guide

Yes he does. He never EVER said something bad about EA oh my God. 

Message 368 of 377 (1,903 Views)

★★★★ Novice

O multiplayer que foi entregue no payback nem se compara com o NFS 2015,  só da pra fazer corridas,andar pelo mapa e fazer pequenos desafios.
NFS 2015 nos proporcionava um amplo jogo em coop , nem mesmo era preciso entrar na corrida para poder fazer parte dela, bastava ir onde a corrida estava acontecendo.
Tomara que no próximo eles juntos o melhor dos dois jogos para que de fato tenhamos o melhor jogo de corridas arcade.

Message 369 of 377 (1,682 Views)

Re: No Free roaming cops

★ Apprentice

Yes these people are right about this we need free roam cops and nissan micra you are just about to lose a big fan of need for speed to the forza game they are willing to put the nissan micra on there new game 

Message 370 of 377 (2,870 Views)