Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam EA REFUSES TO RESPOND

by monzai1

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Do you think that writing everything in caps makes you more intimidating or intelligent?

I had the game on the day it came out, and even then I managed to upgrade a f***ton of cars, max my level and cash in a lot even before the updates came, and that was minimal grind.

So don't start lecturing me on what argument is legitemate in YOUR opinion, because based on everything you've said and the way in which you said it, I'd be better off having a conversation with a rotting dead animal.

Calm down, my god..

oh yeah, and I didn't fork out any of my own cash and managed to get what I wanted. 

If it's that frustrating, get into game developping and go make your own damn game, otherwise, sit tight and wait for updates.

They were still working on the game even on the launch day because of problems with certain cars, some features couldn't be added because of technical problems (e.g track width and air suspension don't mix). 

And I'm not defending EA or GHOST, I'm simply saying that they have heard enough over the past weeks to be able to act accordingly and finish off the game as they were planning to anyway, even though some features such as MP free roam and different race types MAY not be added, it doesn't help to rage against them, it serves no purpose.

Message 261 of 377 (1,085 Views)

★ Guide
@Odyco_Cody3 As much as I want multiplayer freeroam. I have too agree with @Big-Gunz9115 here. I had 11million, several cars fully upgraded and 100% achievements done in a week after release just by replaying hyperspace circuit and I didn't spend any real money at all. And that's with alot of hours spent designing paint schemes for all the cars.
Message 262 of 377 (1,203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

[Do not post in all CAPS. There is no need to SHOUT - CM]

Message 263 of 377 (1,197 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Completely missing the point though, the main issue is EA Refusing to answer the 27 page thread about online multiplayer Free roam.
Message 264 of 377 (1,190 Views)

★ Guide
@Odyco_Cody3 But it was before the update. Standard smile
Message 265 of 377 (1,187 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I stand corrected on that subject then if it wasn't a grind. But I do recall several people complaining about the amount of time it took to be able to unlock stuff.

But back to the main problem at hand... online multiplayer free roam... what's the point in customization if you can't show friends....?
Message 266 of 377 (1,183 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I agree with you on the customization and free roam, i'm patiently waiting with a friend that play nfs 2015 with me, gor any news on said potential update, but hey, if they won't answer now, they will later. Enjoy what the game is now, we'll get something sooner or later but we can do no more than wait. Don't forget that companies are not obliged to answer us when it comes to asking for stuff like this, if they advertised mp free roam, it probably WAS there, but there may have been an issue that didn't allow it to boot correctly(resulting in the this situation). Just like the cars that were advertised but aren't here, we know they're coming soon, that news was given a week ago. The difference is they KNOW they can put the cars in because testing etc.. But maybe the mp free roam just needs to be tweaked. It's a long shot, but see it like that if it helps.

We can't forget that we have had NO NEWS on this subject, which in itself can mean good things as mich as it can mean bad things

Message 267 of 377 (1,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I HOPE ITS ON THE WAY ITS JUST RANDOM ASF!!! I KNOW THEY HEAR US TOO! NOTHING SHORT OF A LOWBLOW IF YOU ASK ME. THE FREEROAM IN 2015 WAS DAMN NEAR PERFECT TO ME I JUST WISHED FOR THE MAP TO BE A LITTLE BIGGER AND A DAY/NIGHT CYCLE WITH DRY ROADS. STILL!! I USED TO PULL ALL NIGHTERS ON THAT * EVERY WEEKEND  CRUSING WITH RANDOMS AND DOIN HOODRAT THINGS. NOW I UNDERSTAND IT MAY TAKE A BIT LONGER TO LOAD DUE TO THE MUCH LARGER MAP AND ACTIVITIES BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT. DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER WHEN LIKE 3 MOTHNS INTO THE 2015 NFS THEY JUST RANDOMLDY ADDED*** THOSE DREADED SPEEDLISTS? YEAH I DO TO. SPEEDLIST WAS NOT THERE WHEN THE GAME WAS FIRST RELEASED BUT THEY MADE IT HAPPEN. THAT MEANS THEY ARE DEFINITELY CAPABLE OF ADDING A FREEROAM. HELL TAKE AWAY SOME RACES I DON'T CARE I JUST WANT TO FREEROAM . WITH THAT BEING SAID I HAVE THIS ODD FEELING ITS COOMING SOON. I'M TRUSTING IN GHOST TO MAKE IT RIGHT THE NEXT MONTH WILL BE THE TIME SINCE IT WILL BE 30 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE AND THEY'VE GOT OUR MONEYS $$$. THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT IT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE SMH..LASTLY!! AT THE END OF THE STORY MODE !!! I KNOW WE ALL SEEN THAT MESSAGE THAT SAID SOMETHING LIKE "ITS TIME TO EXPLORE THE CITY AND FREEROAM  WITH FRIENDS MORE TO COME" THAT ALSO MADE ME FEEL CONFIDENT THAT THEY ARE JUST HOLDING OUT ON DROPPING THE FREEROAM UPDATE. UNTIL THEN ITS UNRANKED SPEEDLIST WITH DRUNK DRIVERS AND CHECKPOINTS THAT FALL ASLEEP AND DIDNT SEE ME PASS THROUGH SMH IM GETTING SICK OF THAT * Angry

Message 268 of 377 (1,068 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The game is really dead already. 

Ghost/EA came with an update, which increases our loot and rewards, FOR WHAT?! when people get most of their desired cars, win the storymode, played a few speedlists which they get really tired of because the only car you can win with is the regera.. they then leave the game to dust in they playstation library..
i dont exactly agree that we should enjoy the game, because YOU CANT?! what'ya gonna do when you completed everything which everyone already did?
IT would require less than a day, if they really want to work on need for speed, to make speedlists better to have some more people staying in the endgame, while we are waiting for the Online Free-roam.
Balance the speedlists, make more races, let us drift and drive against the police.
it took more than 2 weeks in order to release an update which required to only change a few numbers, to let us have more money after winning races.
IF i (which i am not) were a developer, this game would be Car game of the year already... People saying we just have to wait, well... you are gonna wait more than a half year most likely in this rate of development.

Message 269 of 377 (1,010 Views)

free-roam!!!!!!! NFS Payback

★★ Novice

We all want free roam please fix this!!!!!!!!

Message 270 of 377 (1,321 Views)