Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

by raffas12

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

all people want is a way they can hang out with friends (drag racing,drift competitions, car shows, ect....) since i got this game all i wanted is to chill with friends and cruse till the sun goes down

Message 241 of 377 (1,183 Views)

★ Guide
@DRIFTmaster2478 that was beautiful man 🤗.
Message 242 of 377 (1,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Just gave multiplayer another chance and it is seriously a JOKE! You can only use a Race or Offroad vehicle... ok so why did I waste so much time building my Drift, Drag, and Runner cars? And unless your car is a level 399 you don't even stand a chance at a fair race. Don't get me wrong the base game is fun, but I have the game almost completed in less then a week. I still can't wrap my head around why they had to ruin multiplayer.

Can somebody from EA please touch base with their community as to what is going on?!?

Message 243 of 377 (1,121 Views)

★ Guide

A 25 page thread where they just ignore us, is this legal or what?

Message 244 of 377 (1,082 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The game was totally falsely advertised... from free roam multiplayer to not even including cars which were all advertised via EA and Ghost before release. Then descriptions were edited after the fact and promises of car releases that were mentioned weeks ago. Apparently their definition of "soon" and mine differ quite a bit. What really bites is for people like myself who bought the digital download because now I'm stuck with it.

Message 245 of 377 (1,074 Views)

★★ Pro

After spending only 20 hrs on the game i am going to have to say I agree with all the requests for free roam online. I myself like the game more then most thus far and yet im still in agreement with those who are passionate about online free roam. The update has made the progression less grinding and that's a plus for sure. I am loving the large map and all the areas to explore. Thats why i to think free roam will give this game a major boost in sales. To all the people who worked on this game you have created a massive and really cool world and its a crying shame to have it  only used for single player. Look im all for the single off line game play as thas great for sure but the work and details that have gone into Fortune valley should be given free roam so that millions of us can cruise the maps for hours upon hours. Its a work of art that deserves to be seen and explored by way more then it is right now.

Message 246 of 377 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Need for speed

I have some quetions!

How come you give us the biggest en most Beautyful  open world in need for speed history, But you dont give us a change to explore it with friends?

You give us the one of the best customization options for are cars, But you dont give us the change to show them of to are friends?

You give us the Delict parts to find in the big open world. But we have to go find them on are own?

You give us al of these cool races en drifts to do. But whe have to do most of them alone?

Come on Guys. Why you just dont give us Free roam Multiplayer !!!???!!!
Message 247 of 377 (993 Views)

Re: Can´t believe what EA just did

★★ Apprentice

It's sad to see how ignored we are when EA says he gets a patch "listening to the community".

Message 248 of 377 (972 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Im new to this answers.ea.com and i shouldnt even be here. Not having online free roam, even though it was advertised + the last game had it makes me mad.

whats the point with the touge roads and great highways if you cant do any Touge or Wangan? This is straight up stupid.

Need for speed and Ghost, its just terrible to see this from you guys.
And a big flop at EA too, their games have looked promising but has just been big failures now in November.
Message 249 of 377 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
2 Major things need this game. Online freeroam and fixed matchmaking. 299lvls racing only with 299 and 399 with 399.. easy as that.. even if we will see online free roam in game, if matchmaking will be same as it is now, game will be unplayable after while( for someone who likes 299 cars and hate this stu** supercars like me)...
Message 250 of 377 (1,151 Views)